Ringing deaths door.

Chapter 2

But I wonder, what was she going to say...

I never thought you,,

Ringing Deaths door

As if I was being dragged, my body slowly stood up. Sure enough I felt enough of this and decided that this imperious curse was ending. I twitched and glanced over to Hermione and Ron. Hermione looked as if she had punched Draco in the face once again. If faces could represent words, hers would be victory. Ron's face however, was purely just a scoff and a turn of his head. It was like he didn't care, like they both didn't care. Sad. I really had a great time with them. I sort of accept this now, well its not like I can't. Of course I didn't want to die. But there was no way to get out of this. My wand is gone and I'm under the damned imperious curse!

After a short walk, I looked up to see the giant veil. I could hear screams, so desperate to live. I felt bad for myself, I had endured all this trauma for the ones I loved just for them to turn on my back the first chance they got. Hermione was the only one who would be able to pull off such a powerful imperious.Of course I could have fought the curse easily, but I held back. If I have to die to leave all of this behind, then so be it. My time in this place has ended.

I felt my body being dragged by two largely built men. My feet felt heavy yet so light to the point I couldn't walk. Not that I could really try with two men holding onto me like I was a monstrous beast. I closed my eyes as I got pushed into the veil and it felt ad if a cold sheet of cloth had surrounded me. It smelled so fragrant, so dreamy (Adrien.. Mlb fans know.) until I fell.

I landed on soft snow, yet it wasn't cold. I looked around to see a large tree near me, and a house just a few steps away from said tree. I got up, my body felt light. I started walking to the house, it looked so pretty

 I started walking to the house, it looked so pretty

(What it looked like)

I carefully walked up the snow covered steps and knocked on the doors. Nobody had answered, then it hit me...

There was a doorbell. Of course, what else would it be?
I rung the doorbell and heard a little rustling, "I swear to lady hecate, life if you dare." They paused. The figure seemed to look slightly down at me, I know I hadn't grown since 15 years old but I'm not that short. I stared blankly at the what seemed to be skeleton looking figure. "Ah, Master. I wondered when you were going to visit,"They said, I tilted my head in confusion. "Here, come in." The skeleton said.

As I walked in, I felt as if I were in wonderland. It was so neat, so tidy. Aside from the few scattered books, it felt as if this was my home. "Master, care for some tea while we speak? I have earl grey, jasmine, any of your pick." They figure asked calmly. "Eh, sure. I have a lot of questions, but for now...do you have oolong tea perhaps?" I said. I was super confused, but I would never turn down a tea. "Yes, I do. Please follow me to the dinning room, I will prepare the tea." I followed the tall figure into a very cosy dining room.

" I followed the tall figure into a very cosy dining room

Dining room.

The view was fantastic. And so I sat down in a chair and waited. I saw the figure come in, levitating the tea and gently put the cups onto the table. "Your tea, master. Now I would like to ask, do you know you're dead?" The figure questioned me. I nodded slightly whilst sipping the delicious tea. "And I would hope you know that I am death?" The figure questioned again. I carefully out the teacup down as to not spill anything and looked at the skeleton. "Death? As in, like, death itself?" I said, I tried to speak calmly but of course, it was rushed and sounded like I was shocked. "Yes, death is me," The figure chuckled and looked at me "So what do you hope to do, master?" The skeleton asked. I simply hummed in response "I don't actually know. What can I do? I'm dead, aren't I?" I asked, I regained posture and sipped more of the oolong tea.

"Many things to do whilst you are dead, you can spectate the world calmly, be a menace to society or just adventure my realm. But there are many more things you can do." Death said. I leaned forward in curiosity. "Well?" I said, the figure quietly chuckled in delight. "I like how calm you are with this situation. You are the master of death, and so you have freedom to do whatever you wish as of now." Death somehow smiled. "Then, I wish to redo my life and make new of what I have built. I want to change history and give Tom riddle a second chance." I said. I crossed my fingers mentally in hopes that Death would oblige.

Death hummed in agreement. "Well, if it was up to me I would let you do that. But this would change the works of fate. For that, you would have to speak with fate herself." Death said. I nodded in agreement and got up, then I sat back down "Do you happen to know the where-bouts of fate?" I asked. Death laughed "So kind, you are. Yes, follow the stone path. It will lead you to the realm village. All have names on a sign next to them. You shall see fate in her own realm. Good luck master." I nodded to show understanding and bolted through the door. I walked down the stairs and looked back.

How ironic, I knocked on deaths door. The saying is quite true. I turned back to the stone path and followed it. After what felt like an hour, though had probably only been a few minutes, I saw the large quantity of realm doors. I looked at the signs, "life, time, mayhem.. Aha! Fate. Here I come, be ready for me fate!" I exclaimed as I ran into the door. "Right, open." I opened the door and walked in.

Yes I know knocking on deaths door. How ironic haha im so funny :)

:( okay you can go now. Enjoy!