Arriving dreams

Chapter 9

I groan and pick up as much as I possibly can.

There's some talk about rape, but it wont happen because I cant bring myself to write something like that <3. There will be smut in future chapters don't worry you little devils ;)

The possibility,

Arriving Dreams

Days Later------

No matter how hard I try to pick it all up, it always seems to gleam. It's like it's taunting me, how long does glitter stay? Forever, or what seems like it. Pain is all I feel, now I wish that I didn't come back. I sigh and give up, I lay down and face the ceiling - not really a ceiling but I have nothing else to look to- and close my eyes. I try to sleep, but knowing its mid-day really keeps me up. Having a good sleeping schedule is going to be the death of me yet is going to keep me healthy. Do I have to stay healthy? Can I just come back? nah, death and all really did a lot for me to come back, I should keep healthy and happy for them. I hear a slight knock on the cupboard door. "Harry, come up to the guest room in 30 minutes sharp or else." Petunia says, I shiver. I hope its not what I'm thinking, "Yes, aunt Petunia." I mutter loud enough for her to hear but quiet enough that she knows its hesitant. She leaves, slowly walking up the stairs. I sigh, its inevitable that something like this would happen.

'Fate, you're so horribly cruel..' I say mentally, telling her off for letting such things happen. I get into many pairs of clothing, it will be quite warm but its better than her touching me. Of course this were to happen. I walk up the stairs and see Dudley in his room on his game-boy. I silently walk over to the guest room passing Vernon's and Petunia's room. Slowly, I open the door and see petunia sat on the foot of the bed fully dressed. I mentally sigh in relief. "Harry, sit. I want to talk with you," Just above a whisper. I nod and sit on the chair just in front of her. "Okay, Harry. You're almost 11 and I want you to know what you really are. A wizard, you're a wizard harry." She says quietly, I put on my most innocent shocked façade. "Don't scream, if Vernon hears then there's going to be trouble for both of us. When Vernon goes to work and Dudley goes out with friends, I will be helping you in Diagon Alley in Gringotts. I want you to be prepared, okay?" She whispers. I nod "Okay, thank you auntie. How do you know this?" I ask, a child would always be curious and so I put on a nice and subtle child façade so I wouldn't get caught acting too mature. "Well, your mother and father are both very talented wizards. You have also had incidents of accidental magic. Which is great. I'll hopefully take you to Gringotts tomorrow and get you some money. There should be a certain letter for you coming tomorrow or the day after, we'll get all your stuff there." She whispers and smiles at me. I smile back and nod, I then head down the stairs as quiet as I can. I turn my head "Goodnight, aunt Petunia." She nods her head and walks into her room. I walk down the rest of the stairs and head into the cupboard.

---------------------------------------------------------Time skip!----

Its become such a routine for me to wake early, cook food and make drinks, clean and wait then make a small meal for me. I'm glad fate has been nice to me, especially since I had drained her so much. I have been talking over the nights to a few, but I had only seen death once. I take my food to my cupboard and sit down, "Death, I call you.." I mutter. I know it wont work but its worth a shot. My thoughts were false, as beautiful white mist resembling snow started whirling on the foot of my pathetic looking bed. "Master! I'm so glad you called me, I was starting to worry.." Death whisper shouts. Death knows what's happening within my family so tends to be quiet. "I didn't know I had to call you" I say scratching the back of my head. They chuckle and then look around in the tight space. "How about I make this bigger?" Death says to me, I tilt my head to the side. Death shrugs "I take it as a yes then." They claim and then flick their non existent wrist. The walls to the outside start moving and taking form, new walls then start being made, a whole small apartment - more like a studio but still an apartment- is being made. My eyes widen, "Death! What if people saw that!?" I whisper shout. "Nobody can see this." They say whilst snapping their fingers, the wall that I used to be accustomed with has now reformed back to normal. A small door then appears in the middle, taking the color of the wall so it appears normal. Death nods, "I know I'm great," They change their posture and make a pose "praise me then." We both giggle quietly, we continue talking about weird things. Death then disappears and I hear a knock on my door. "Harry, time to go." Petunia says, seems as though I talked for just about an hour. I open the door and nod, I get my shoes on and we make it to the door. "Oh, harry. Be aware that some people will look at you, hide your forehead with your hair or people will know who you are." I tilt my head in confusion, if I nod then she'll know that I know though she hasnt spoken a word of what I am. "Ah, you're the boy-who-lived. I don't really know what it means but I have a feeling that your mark might be involved in it, I talked with Snape just a bit after Lily died and he said that you are very important. Just be aware harry." I nod and look away. She opens the door, we get in the car and start going. "Oh, who's snape?" I ask, it would be kind of fishy if I didn't ask. "Oh, right. Severus Snape, one of your mothers close friends from what she has said." I nod and look out the window, this is going better than expected.