Hoping, longing

Chapter 14: Most of all, he gave me hope.

Having Imagination, it can take you an hour to write a chapter. If you weren't imaginative, it would only take you a couple minutes or you might not write a chapter at all. Having an Imagination is a curse yet a blessing, so many ideas can come to mind although some might just add a new fear to your list.

Would you help me?

Hoping, Longing...

3rd Person

Leif stumbled his way over to the run down shack, hopping over logs and ducking under small branches. He finally came upon the entrance of the small shack, huffing he knocked on the door. A man, no taller than 5'10 answered - mind you Leif is in his normal adult form - an ugly face created ugly intentions. "What are you doing here?" The man hissed, Leif recognized the man to be Morfin Gaunt. He lowered his head "I am here to talk, Gaunt." Morfin stepped back in shock, he know not of anybody who could speak the most noble language, the language of snakes. He nodded and let Leif in. "Name?" He asked, "Blight, Leif Blight. Keep it at Blight." He nodded.

"Why are you here?" He asked as both him and Leif sat down "I come to find some information, your sister." Morfin scoffed "That little slut, Merope? She was a stupid girl. Dared to run away with Slytherins most prized possession and go to that filthy muggle. She betrayed us to go with some shit-veined man who didn't even love her back. She got what she deserved after I heard she got kicked out and died giving birth," Leif nodded, cutting eye contact and staying silent to hear his rant "Poor baby, had to be tainted with muggle blood because of her traitorous ways. We could have had a child, given it its purest and most noble Slytherin blood." He scowled. Leif mentally scoffed.

"Say.. Are you the young gaunt my whore of a sister birthed?" He asked, leaning in over the almost broken table. Leif shook his head no. "Apologies, though I do know your nephew." Mofin's eyes widened "Where!?" "Ah, tsk. I was just going to give you his name. I have to go now, goodbye Gaunt." Leif said, walking away "No please! Tell me!" Leif huffed and closed the door, quickly apparating to the spot where he said he'd meet Vita.

Leif POV

To no surprise, vita stood proudly on a large log. She dropped her prey, seeming to be a sloth "How the hell did you get a sloth!?" I ask, I stare at the direction she seemed to be tilting her head in. "Ah, you crossed- YOU CROSSED THE OCEAN TO GET A SLOTH!?" I shout, Vita starts to fly around in delight and pride as in a way of saying yes, I sigh "Well, at least you're extremely strong and fast." I say, petting the giant raptor "But please somehow warn me with a signal or something so that I know you're going to cross the pacific?" I whine, I bend down so she can snuggle into my chest.

I then hear Morfin scrambling over branches. "No time, lets go." I grab the dead sloth and extend my arm for Vita, side-apparating to Harrys greenhouse. I huff in relief, thankful that with my magic Morfin cannot trace me. Though I shall go back, I'll need to.

I let Vita climb off of my arm and rest on a flower bed close to Hedwig, giving her the sloth and cutting a small area open so its a tad easier for her. I then sigh in relief knowing that Harry's asleep, I turn around and go to the bedroom he's resting in. I stand in front of the door, quietly knocking. I do not want to wake him but I try to respect a persons privacy. Nobody answers, I carefully and silently open the door and let myself in. I sit down in a chair, taking a muggle book off the bookshelf and I start reading.

' If we were Villains ' - M.L Rio. (I recommend, yes its a real book!)

I get through the first chapter and stop. I just realized how much harry has changed me; he built up my confidence, made me a tad bit more social, His kind and soft nature, his intelligence and enthusiasm, his caring personality. He really helped me both mentally and physically, I've been eating a lot better and caring for my physical form better than just using my own magic to liven up. He really made me a lot better, he also helped me with my eye contact problem, giving me more confidence and more mental strength.