Time Stops...

Chapter 22

I shall cherish all of you,,

Time Stops...

3rd person POV

Harry sighed. Tom had been writing with Harry but soon kicked him out so he could keep his first year act up and actually pretend to learn a couple things.

Too bad it was potions.

Harry groaned, he hadn't been late but he sure wasn't early. He stood outside of the classroom with the other kids, looking around curiously. Harry barely ever had time to truly take in hogwarts -with him being a naive little brat always talking with Ron and getting shouted at by Hermione, then it got destroyed in battle - he actually looked around at the hall. The small carvings within the walls and the small bumps in the bricks, everything looked new to him.

He was quickly pushed out of that mindset when a certain boy appeared. Draco, of course.

"You still going to be at our little meeting in the library this evening?" He asked, Harry nodded "Mhm, I'll be there early since I have to get some books and study a little. Will that be okay?" Draco smiled "You don't have parents, do you?" I shook my head "Hm, would you like to stay with me over Christmas?"

Harry's eyes widened, 'had Draco known at this age how much his father despised me?' "If your family is okay with it then sure!" Draco gave him a toothy smile and they kept on talking about certain potion things.

Draco boasted his knowledge to Harry about certain plants, Harry just taking it in and acting astonished. He had to, he 'grew up with muggles all his life and has never even touched a magical plant before.' Or at least that was what happened in his first life.

—-

Harry POV

"Right, inside everyone. Take your seats, your name with be hovering above it." Snape entered the classroom before us. I looked around for my name, seeing it at the very front very close to Snape. As I sat down, I internally sighed. Of course he did that, he would obviously want to try and bully me throughout all my academic years, just as he did in my last life. Though, I wonder if my more 'Lily-Like' characteristics will grow onto him, so thankful I'm not a female. He would most likely be a creep.

I thought about it, me as a girl.

I quickly shook those thoughts out of my head, wiping away all the disturbing things he might have done to me had I been a female.

~~

(Little scene happens where Snape interrogates Harry and shit, though this time, he gets them right and gets five points.)

After a short bit of finding ingredients to the potion for ridding of boils, I started talking to a nice Ravenclaw girl next to me, named Amelia Quern, I became friends with her. "Amelia, would you like to come to a small study group on Friday? I'm planning on bringing some others from different houses, if you're up for it you can come." I said to her quietly, if Snape found out she and I were talking, I would obviously get into trouble.

"I would love too." She whispered to me, I nodded and continued cutting up some leaves and other things. Then I put them in the pot, I told her that I had done this a lot -which I had- and knew how to do it properly so she let me do it all, to which I was happy about. She was quite nervous about making potions so I happily let her take some time to get used to the environment before actually doing it.

"Are your friends muggle related by any chance?" I looked over at her as I let the potion boil. I wobbled my hand a bit "Eh, I don't really know most of their blood status but they all have a passion for magic and they seem to have wizard supremacy vibes. Though one boy from seconds year, he's pure blood I think. He acted very posh so I can only assume." I slightly lied, I didn't want anybody to be pure blood obsessed. 'I don't want to be blamed for bringing muggle borns, they can have a hissy fit and I'd just watch.'