What an adventure

Chapter 7

What's an ocean without the wind to create tides? Nothing but a simple pool, hosting the most darkest of creatures. Wind makes it pretty, never hiding its brutality and yet keeping it innocent looking. What a scary thing, a silent and deep ocean with no tides to distract you.    (Such a nice little paragraph.)

For you have given me a new.

What an adventure

I dash through the overgrown trees, if friction could create heat then the path I run would create fire. The rain came crashing, it was heavier than before. I slowed my pace when I saw a giant clearing, I stopped in my tracks mesmerized by such beautiful flowers. There were rocks and slightly large boulders, small bushes and little tulips.

My attention was dragged to the single rose, it was a black rose. Such a unique flower, I walked slowly to the rocks, my eyes never looking away from the rose. I then felt a grip on my arm, "do not fall for the beauty of a flower, it has thorns Harry." I turned to see Leif, drenched from the rain. "But, it's so pretty.. Cant I keep it? The thorns won't hurt unless I really grip it." I whine, Leif tenses for what reasons I do not know. He lets go of my arm and slightly nods as if he's allowing me to pick up the rose. I do so, I walk over to the black rose and pluck it from the ground. I gently held it, careful not to get stabbed by the thorns. I turn back and continue on our journey to get all the things requested from Aurora.

We made it to the village, I kept the black rose in my bag, keeping it sheltered from the pouring rain. "I got most of the things.. not everything though master. You still need to get the suicide plant, a rose with exactly 7 thorns and a petal of your favourite flower. I couldn't tell which one you preferred." Dearil smiles, I nod. I take the rose out of my bag, examining it, I see 7 thorns. What a coincidence, fate had dragged me to one of the challenging requests without telling me "Right. I already have the rose, now I need a daffodil petal and that dangerous plant thing.. "

Leif and Dearil nod, and start walking away. I glance at them in confusion, I droop my head to one side as if asking where they seem to be going. "Harry, this is all you now. Death and I have done our part, you need to do the rest by yourself." Leif says, almost as if it was a quote. Death nods "Yes, and master! Don't be fooled by beauty, don't be a Gryffindor. Keep the mind of a Ravenclaw whilst in the realms of immortality." I tense, I know death is all knowing, death must know what's ahead of me. I relax my posture and nod. They simply walk off as I turn and head to deaths realm portal.

A treacherous walk later, I stood next to both death and mayhems portals. I glance at mayhems silver white portal, it looks as if nobody has ever been into it. I look down at the floor, noticing a small dirt path to deaths while mayhem has no path at all. I stand in front of it. I wonder, what could happen if I were to step in. Mayhem is not such an innocent person, so I have been told. He is known to manipulate and gaslight those near. I hear a small giggle, I turn to see a new person. The boy's around 5'6 ish and has curly brown hair, a deep almond tone and is wearing a light brown jumper and dark blue jeans. "Hello, Harry. Its very nice to meet you, mayhem, you can call me Allister though." He smiles at me, "nice to meet you, Allister." I say hesitantly, I don't want to put my trust into such a person as mayhem. He can be cunning and dark, I do not wish to take that path.

"You seem to realize how unused my portal seems to be, what are you doing here anyways?" He asks, I look over to the suicide plant, seeing its leaf. "I'm gathering plants and flowers for life. She needs them." I say. Mayhem nods and hums, signaling he understands. "She wants the suicide plant thing right? I can get that for you!" He claims and skips over to the menacing plant, plucking the leaf off and handing it to me. "Here, I can touch it because my form does not have any nerves. Meaning I cant really feel pain, take it." He shoves it towards me gently, I take the leaf, putting it in my bag "Thank you. I was scared to touch it, fearing I might have had to endure the pain it can cause." He laughs "silly boy! You can't feel pain at all. Not even if you wanted to, for you are the master of death. Death means nothing to you, and such pain is the same. Do not be afraid, for nothing can hurt you here or anywhere." He chuckles.