Inside the Office..

Chapter 21

Inside the Office..

Even if it's not kind, or soothing,

Inside the office..

Tom's POV

Rolling my eyes at Dumbledores speech, I focused my attention on the now small child. He fit in almost perfectly, making friends with little to no effort.

If only I was like that back then

Certainly would have been easier to make friends with people had I been in a different house, not that I would rather be in any other house of course Slytherin will always remain my favorite, but it surely would have been easier. Slytherin is obviously not the kindest to blood like mine, especially not to muggle borns.

Back then making any friend within my house was a challenge. Until my golden years, of course, I had my own circle of followers keen to be given an order, oh how I have missed them.

~~

I sat thinking, still keeping aware of my place near dumbledore, but thinking..

"You are all dismissed, I expect you all to go to your classes. Staff please go to your correct classrooms. Good morning and good luck in this new year!"

People clapped loudly, then it turned silent as all the teachers were leaving. Young first years were oddly confused, looking at their time table and some where idiotically not asking others. Not that I would.

I looked over to snape who simply glared at me, squinting his eyes as to warn me about something. I shrugged it off slightly but kept it in mind.

I got up from the table and walked to the dark arts classroom, upon seeing almost all students lined up outside - with the odd few clusters - I could tell these were third years or over.

I sighed, new to this and let Quirrell take over for the teaching. I obviously loved teaching, of course, I even set a curse on this roll because I didn't get it when I was younger. It's just very difficult for me to control my temper nowadays, due to my many years of cursing followers for fun and all, I would not like to deal with some bratty teens who think their best of the best.

It was Gryffindor and Slytherin for deaths sake, I was not going to deal with the two most rivalling houses whilst teaching them. I would never hope to do that, imagine myself getting disrespected by some idiotic little shits who keep fighting, I could never willingly put myself in that situation. Would rather die, and after my history, that says a lot.

——————————

After a while, an hour or two, it was break. I regained control, pushing myself up from a dirty looking desk filled with sheets and strolling out of the classroom. "Sir?" I turned to see a young girl "Could we," She twirled her hair with her fingers "talk about my grade?"

My eyes widened. One; I obviously knew this would happen, but so early within the year? Two, this body is not something you would want to do anything with... full offence. Three, heavens no, at least not with my eyes.

"Hmm, young Lady. I'll have to discuss this later, for now I have important business. You are dismissed." She nodded quickly and darted out of the room blushing red.

I sighed, taking my mind off of that young girl, I focused my mind on a certain emerald eyed boy. I was now determined to find him, talk to him definitely. I quickly walked through the halls, walking around near first years and especially trying to get through the way and to more Ravenclaws.

~~

"Professor," I turned, stopping my feet and giving the most polite look I could. Until I realised it's the boy I exactly wanted to find. "Could we talk in private, sir?" I nodded, keeping up the act "Follow me, Potter." He nodded and walked beside me.