DIGONALLI- Harry Potter

Chapter 12

Damn, what a chapter this will be. Literally its like 3000 words omg.

Will you teach me?

Digonally! - Harry Potter.

Leif POV (:0 NEVER SAW THAT COMING)

What a night that was, we fought and dueled and had such a great time. Teasing Harry is obviously one of my best qualities, his reactions are the cutest! If he wasn't a child then I'd be doing him like homework - with his consent obviously- he radiates so much power too.

He has such a thirst for knowledge, the library death made is still being occupied by the 19-or- 18-year-old-child. Definitely in Ravenclaw, although he might just go into Slytherin... He's extremely ambitious and cunning.

I'm planning to go with him of course, I conducted my own letter (made them send it to me, don't ask how >:| ) I simply cannot let him go alone, what if he gets hurt? What if Voldemort plans to kill him even though he's just been rebirthed by him. Of course Harry wont die but that doesn't mean he won't get fatally injured. Honestly if he dies then its basically my fault, it wouldn't be that bad since he can just stay with me but still..

"Leif!" Life shouts straight into my ear, she seems annoyed. I groan from the noise "What?" I ask, I'm clearly frustrated. "What do you mean 'what'? Leif,," She whines "You need to do that entire file that you forgot about last time you went to harry." I groan in annoyance, she leaves the room.

"Oh! And, if you're planning to go to Hogwarts then you best use that time trick of yours and get both paperwork and homework done there. Being in the mortal realm all the time wont hide you from all your paperwork~" Life sings. I fly my head back and huff in anger, what a pain. If only fate hadn't made me so all mighty and powerful then I wouldn't have to do the most work. Including Deaths! That little git always has spare time because of me! Complaining won't do me any good though, paperwork it is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After fixing that mess of a pile, cleaning my desk of papers and worksheets, throwing away parchments and refilling all my ink bottles. How nice of me to recycle even in the realm where I can decide where everything goes. I walk out of my study and start making my away to the beach, its the most calming place in my realm.

I walk out of my house to see the blue sunny skies and sweeping clouds, the nice fresh air hit my face as I stepped away from the door.

I walk down the stairs and make my way past the realm village and onto the beach, I can't really go into the water because that's my portal to the mortal realm.. But it is nice to see the beautiful waves hit the sand as the sparkling foam rises, the beautiful and fresh water is my favourite thing in my realm. Its so relaxing, but alas the calm only washes away after time. I stand up and change my outfit to look like a wizard, I can't be on the wizarding streets looking like a muggle-born.

I head back to get some wizarding clothes for harry, I hadn't explored the whole house extension that death made to know that he created a closet full of robes for harry. Also within Harry's size range, I grab a load of clothes that don't fit me at all along with ones that do and some other stuff along with my vault key. I then head back to the shore and start walking closer to the water, white mist appears around me and I take a big step into the clear blue liquid.

I reopen my eyes to see harry trying to transfigure a sofa without a wand, I giggle at the sight "Happy birthday!" I shout. It is the 31st of July after all.. he turns to me and his eyes shine. He dashes up to me as I drop all of our things and we hug, I grasp onto his shoulders not letting go.