Fate's Little Secrets

Chapter 3

I opened the door and walked in.

Would be the one...

Fates little secrets

As I entered the new realm I felt different. In death's realm, I felt chilly but soft and calm. Here, it was warm and dry. Orange and red leaves falling from tall trees, there's a very long river on the right side of the door and I look around a little more. It's so beautiful, a nice sunset and pinky orange skies. A giant lake was a little walk away from the furthest door. It's beautiful. I walk away from the giant portal like doors and followed a path nearby. 'Hopefully I'm following the path to fate's house. Does every being here have a house? Maybe, or only death?' I think as I look around, making sure I was still walking in a straight line.

After a little walk and down a small hill, there stood a large house-like-cottage. It was very vibrant, I walk up and see how big the house actually is. The door was 9 feet tall alone, I feel tiny. Maybe I am tiny, I finally start to notice how big everything was. I feel like the opposite of Alice in wonderland, I shake it off and turn back to the door. I mustered up the courage to knock on the door, after that realization of how small I am, I shrug off the inferiority and wait for an answer.

What it looks like

What it looks like

A little wait and the door opens. I look up to see a very angelic woman, she looks to be in her mid-twenties yet overly tall, around 7'5 maybe taller. She looks down at me, "Oh, Harry! I didn't notice you enter my realm, very charming of you to knock. Nobody ever knocks these days, always swinging open the door and leaving piles of glass orbs on the floor! Like I need them.." I listen to her rant, her voice was so pretty yet dry. 

"Ah, sorry I have a cough. Come in! I would love to talk." She says again. I enter the very pretty house and look around in amazement, everything was so pretty. I would totally live here if I was the light academia type person. "Very pretty Fate, how are you?" I ask, she seems stern and serious now. "I'm not in the mood for small talk potter. Why did you come her, might I ask?" I look up once more and she seemed very different, almost as if she changes her personality while inside.

"Call me Harry, my lady. I come her because I wish to redo my life, I had a chat with death a bit ago and they told me to come to you. They said as master of death I could decide what I did after I died." I claim, hoping that I can actually go back.

 "I love you so much Harry, you act so much like a noble Slytherin. Now I can't really take you back but I know who can, Time can grant you access to relive your life but as of now, you don't have a matter of body. We don't want you going back as a ghost now do we?" Fate said calmly. 'Knew I should have picked Slytherin.' I though to myself. I contemplate what I should do now.

"What can I do now? Is there anybody who can get my body back? Or create a new one?" I ask, Fate looks at me with a smile of reassurance. " Don't panic dear, you'll get your mind racing and that creates impulses. Calm down first, and yes there is a person I can direct you to." I look up and smile as I take deep breathes, and then look straight and then a bit up so I can look Fate in the eyes. "Thank you, I suppose there are more. I saw a door before with a sign that said 'Life'. I would assume that I have to go to her to get my life and otherwise known body back?" I say as I question both her and myself. She giggles, 'I want that giggle' I think.

"You are very much correct, Harry. Life will grant you a body again and give you the access to life, but you will still need to go to time so that he can go with you to life. Here a note granting you my permission to go back. Death doesn't do notes since they're a mind reader. Time can't look directly into peoples eyes and normally reads a book whilst talking. Don't take it to offense, time has some personal problems that he would not like to talk about." She hands me a note signing her signature and a few small sentences signifying that I can go back in time and redo my life.

I take the note and walk back over to the front door, "Thank you, Fate. Oh! Also, would I be able to get Voldemort's full soul back in one piece? I don't want to be walking around with an overgrown snake man for the rest of my life." I giggle at the end, thinking of it. "Of course! You'd have to go back to death though, have you told them about it?" She smiles. "Yes, I have told them about giving Voldemort a second chance. Though I didn't mention the full soul thing.." I murmured at the end, though Fate seemed to hear me. 

"Go tell them first! And be specific too, death can by sly when they want to be. But of course, you're a nice master to them and so they shouldn't be sneaky on you." She shouts as I walk out the door. I thank her once more and head back to the doors.

I enter Deaths door once again just to see that I get teleported right to the dining room, where death is waiting. "Heyo, master. I hear you wish for Tom's full soul to be pieced back together?" They say, I nod and look back at the black eyes. "Of course, what would you like him to look like? Of course the soul will be pieced and that would change his appearance entirely but I could add some extra things like a appearance of a certain age perhaps? You can talk about life for your appearance." They ask calmly, as if they knew I didn't want snake man again.

 "Could he look like his teen self but maybe early twenties? Oh and please don't say we grow with appearance, I don't ever want to look like an old man." I say in disgust. Death laughs and nods whilst calming down. "No, you don't have to worry about growth and appearance of age. After you decide your designated age, you will grow until that certain age. Now Tom would look best at the age of 27. If you would like an idea of it. Somewhat a mix of Tom Hughes and Christian Coulson." Death happily exclaims. 

They seem quite happy that he would look like him. "Yeah, he's hot. That would be amazing." I say. "He would totally look hot in the sheets too, with toned muscles. Like grey sweatpants and black coffee with Netflix, that's a turn on and he's really buff, like goes to gym everyday buff but not bodybuilder buff..." Death goes on. " Woah okay death, you don't need to speak of every detail, though a nice six pack or something really goes well with him." I think.

DAmn hes hOt

DAmn hes hOt

"Yeah but like, horny bro...You know damn well when you're legally allowed to fuck him. Oh you will, bet 20 galleons." Death gleams at me, leaning in and jumping like they've already won the bet. "Hmm, I don't know.. Ha! Just kidding, but I'm a huge turn off though. Knowing me, I'll accidentally freak out and scream or like burp or something.." I say laugh. "I'm sure he'll like you. Actually, I'll make sure of it!" Death said then grinned mischievously. They're obviously planning something. After that I head over to Time's realm, I walk in and see a beautiful...