author's note :)

written: july 2021 - august 2021; posted: september 2021 - may 2022; edited: ---

hello!

i'm vi and if you're reading this, then welcome to this book!! this is actually my third bts ff and so if you've read scarred//myg and harmless//jjk too then i love you. but if you haven't and you just found this one, i'd love for you to check those out too! besides these three books for bts, i also have multiple books for the dolan twins :))

this is an enemies to lovers/ fake relationship au fic with a rather annoying y/n and a really fuckboy-like jimin. i wanted to mention that there are many warnings for this book and if you don't want to run into any of these, please just don't read it. my other books are not rated mature like this one is and i'd love for you to check those out so pretty please mind the following:

warnings for this book: heavy foul language (use of fuck in like every coversation that y/n and jimin have), mentions of sex, use of the word dick in like every sentence, rather suggestive, a little bit of violence, cheating, they're really really mean to each other, manipulation (of people. sorta.), underage drinking, use of drugs (not by any of the members or y/n though).

i also wanted to talk about plagiarism really quickly like i always do because it's really important. i first want to mention that the events that occur in this book are all of my creation. I'm sure this kind of jungkook has been written about before but this has nothing to do with any previous fic written. these are my own ideas that i've put the time and effort to bring to life in the form of writing and i am not, nor would i ever, take credit for another person's hard work.

that being said, i also want to ask that no one else takes ideas from this book. i've put a lot of work into creating this book and have spent hours and days writing and editing and i ask that people respect that. i've been copied off of before and it really fricking sucks man. so just respect that these are my ideas and im sure you can come up with your own so don't copy, okay? and if you see something really similar to this, let me know. it's not fair for people to copy someone else's hard work and it definitely should be brought to attention if it's happening.

and there's also a difference between plagiarizing and getting inspiration. if you're inspired by the events of this book then just let me know. one, id love to see what you create, and two, it's just nice to know that someone respects my work, you know? just ask, i swear i'm nice. just don't plagiarize. not just off of me but in general. it won't feel good and at the end of the day you'll just feel guilty.

so yeah.

okay back to the book. ill do an aesthetics page thing next so that characters and stuff are cleared up but i quickly wanted to mention that all of the bts members will be in this book. sure, i tried to incorporate aspects of their personality into this story but it's really hard to do that when they express themselves in korean. i dont speak korean so i can't really portray them accurately when speaking english, if that makes sense.

also! their relationships here are not the same as in real life. for example, you'll see that in here taehyung and jimin don't always get along very well but i know that they arent like that at all in real life. also, once again, jimin is kind of an asshole. this is in no way a real representation of him because he's the sweetest; this is a work of fiction and none of the characters are meant to represent the members and their actions in real life. i just wanted to mention that so people aren't confused. they also aren't idols or anything like that. i've literally just taken them and put them in a story instead of creating my own characters.

so you'll be y/n of course but all of the people that happen to be in a relationship with the rest of the members will be known as n/gf, jm/gf, etc. i don't like giving them names and ill go more into detail in the next part but yes.

i really hope you like this book because it was so fun to write. some scenes are just so ahdjfioerjaw and i hope you get as frustrated and annoyed reading about them fighting as i did writing ;) i've also written all of it so that means it won't ever be discontinued or anything like that. it will be completed. uploads will be every tuesday and saturday, the same as my other books! comment and vote and follow me if you'd like and yeah! hope you like <3

thank you,

vi xox

---

© Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed, without the permission of the copyright owner. For permission, please contact @vi-writes on Wattpad.com (vi, dolanapedia, vi-writes)