Chapter 16: A Darker Day

"For very dark night, there is a brighter day." - Tupac Shakur

"Monsters! Daemons...Prowlers of the night! Yes. The creatures of Grimm have many names." One portly man said to his students as he gave his lecture.

This was the boisterous Professor Peter Port who stood in front of his desk and portraits of Grimm in what is to be the Grimm Studies Class.

"But I merely refer to them as PREY. Haha! Ha ha."

Ruby who was nodding off in her seat fully awoken when she saw that the Professor was looking at her.

And that not far behind was the classrooms door, which if you looked closely, you could see a giant purple glass eyeball looking and watching from the small door's window.

Ruby nodded her head to acknowledge the Professor.

"...And you shall too upon graduating from this prestigious academy." Port said to his students loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Now...As I was saying. Vale as well as the other three kingdoms are safe-havens in an otherwise treacherous world." With Port's attention away Ruby moved her hand up and down when looking at the door.

The purple eyeball, soon moved out of the window, out of sight.

"Our planet is absolutely teaming with creatures. That would live nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in, as both Hunstman and Huntresses."

"Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves. From what you ask? Why the very world!"

"Ayyy-up!" A random student yells out fist raised. With everyone's attention to him, this was the chance that the Servitor took, who continued to watch this "Class" take place, by looking through the small door window again.

While Ruby would've loved nothing more than to allow Surveyor to join the group in the classroom, the Schnee wouldn't let him, because she said to stay and closed the door.

"Something about being a huge Eyesore" Surveyor thinks, which Yang gladly laughed about that at the row they sat down in.

Although there was a door and a wall between...Well Surveyor and the classroom, the young Servitor could hear everything being said.

To the small snort from Ruby waking up and to the "Ayy-up!" Man, heck Surveyor was even hearing about Ports story of himself.

"In the end, the Beowolf was no match for my sheer tenacity. And I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high. Celebrated as a hero!"

With a final bow, Port was finished with his story, with Surveyor hearing all of it. As if amazed by the Port-ly man.

Subject: Grimm
Type: Beowolf

"Can be contained in Captivity, Professor Port can kill them."

Subject: Human
Person: Professor Port

"Professor Port is a Hero who can kill Beowolves."

Updating current information he failed to realized the sudden screech from Weiss Schnee for the second time today.

"I do Sir!"

"Well then, let's find out. And face your opponent!" Professor Port gestured to a big cage with bright red eyes being seen.