0.6 - voting.

Choice : Say something

He felt his heart pound. He felt his cold sweat run down his skin. He felt his lungs squeeze and it was hard to breathe. He wondered if he could even utter a word, or to be able to make a single noise. He was trying. Trying to muster up the courage. To speak before this man whose gaze intensely stayed on him.

He swallowed. He almost choked on it. God, he felt like pissing himself. Why does this man's stare feel so burdening when his eyes showed no hostility? He opened his mouth, "Heyㅡ" but Beranai spoke. "So? What's the matter if they don't hide better?" The white-haired male tore away his gaze. In that instant, he could breathe again.

Kierin smiled simply and gave a nonchalant shrug, "Nothing. The matter would be yours to deal, not mine. If you were to be caught, that is." Masashi stayed silent. He couldn't say anything. It was frightening. "Thank you for the warning then, Miss Kierin." Beranai bowed slightly towards him and Masashi looked up at him rather confused.

"You're welcome. I shall go catch up to Götz. The lad probably got lost, his stupidity is out of this world." He chuckled before he turned away, "Oh, sorry for scaring you too, Masashi." His black eyes immediately turned towards him once he was mentioned, only to see him walk away with a hand up waving goodbye. He had so many questions. So many things to say. But the words disappear like the fleeting moments of life.

He heard Beranai breathed out a huff, sounding rather disappointed and annoyed. "Are you alright?" He asked straight away. Beranai nodded once, "I'm alright. How about you?" He smiled at his friend's concern. He's grateful he has him. "I'm... okay. That just gave me a scare..." he trailed off with an awkward chuckled but he felt the soft, caring gaze on him.

It was much more comforting to meet eyes with a man he knew who cared than someone who looked at him as if he was an interesting subject.

"She's rather bothersome..." he heard him grumble. Masashi ignored it, it was better to let it slide for now that to think too much of it. "Hey, let's continue going, shall we?" He said and got his attention, and the man smiled nicely towards him and nodded. "Sure, sure... anyplace you want to go?" He was asked.

He hummed in thought, but came to an answer quickly, "The garden." "That's a fine choice." Masashi gave him a smile, "I knew you'd like it." Beranai snorted, "Only if the winds aren't too strong." "Aaaaalriiiight," he dragged with a roll of his eyes, but still smiling either way. Beranai started to push the wheelchair and move on as Masashi tried to hide better like what they said.

The took a stroll out of the school building and on their way to the garden. They passed by one of the school bulletin boards, it seems like they were electing School Council. And... "Is that... Götz?" Masashi phased pass Beranai when he flew to look at the board. The brunet looked at him and at the board, and nodded. "Yep. That's him."

It was a lookalike of the Uncle Sam poster with the slogan of "I want YOU for the U.S. army". But instead, it was Götz pointing with the slogan "You are at least 3 C M wide". The two stopped and stared at the poster. "This is... so terrible-" "-yet so well done." They finished their sentences in awe of the poster work. It was truly well-made. So weird.

"Are you guys voting for him?" A voice chimed in and what Masashi immediately did was go underground. He did pop his head out to see who it was. It was a guy with black scruffy hair and yellow eyes. He looked a lot like their Technology teacher. Wait, aren't they brothers? Wasn't he mentioned by them before?

He watched them talk. Beranai shrugged in response to the other, "I don't know. Are you?" He nodded, "Yep, I'm voting for him, just for the memes." Masashi snickered at their reason. "Huh, I see. Why not Irene?" "Ehhh... from what I've heard she's pretty prideful. Isn't she like, a diva?" Beranai hummed and cupped his chin with his fingers. He nodded, "Yeah, she is." The kid nodded, "So, the blondie it is! God, I sure do hope he wins!" And just like that, he was gone.

'Weird...' he thought. Masashi got back near to Beranai, "Wait, what position are they running for?" he got asked and he looked at the board. He answered, "President." "Damn, and we have... only 2 candidates." "No one likes responsibilities," he sat by the armrest of his wheelchair. "Who are you voting for?"

• • •

[CHOICES]

- Vote for Götz...

- Vote for Irene...

• • •