[insert infinite "uh..."]

so, to keep this short, this may be discontinued or on hiatus.

i have some reasons why im having troubles writing this:
1. i never planned out the pacing of the plot.
  1.5. I DONT EVEN KNOW THE PLOT

2. im impatient, and i just want to give out every thing i have planned for this story to you all.

3. my passion for writing is... kinda detiorating. i think its more of im more of someone who does oneshots and call it quits instead of continuously writing chapters that have connecting plots. so it's not really deterioating, it's more of im not consistent with this type of writing.

4. schools started and i dont really get a lot of time to write...? or get the motivation to. mostly i just spend my days away either doing homework or just watching youtube.

there's a big chance i might end up discontinuing this rather than going on hiatus. as much as id love to keep writing the story and share the plot, i dont think im executing it very well and id rather tell you all what i got instead of letting you all wait for raw and rotten bread. this is my second time discontinuing an applyfic + choose your own path story, and there might be a chance i wont do these anymore, well the latter part at least, but the statement still stands for both.

i hope you forgive me for this and i truly am sorry for discontinuing yet another story of mine.

please tell me if you would rather wait for it to be continued, or it should be discontinued, or maybe rewritten into a different book that probably isnt a choose your own path kind of story now.