Chapter 7

Then ~ Fred

One of the great things about Fred and Evelyn was how incredibly versatile they both were. They'd had sex plenty in the couple of weeks that had passed after their first time, and the range that they both had had become quite apparent after the next couple of times. It was unbelievable how comfortable they'd grown around each other, letting them explore things that Fred had only ever dreamed of before.

They were so sexually compatible that it seemed neither of them could go too long without getting their fill of the other, which was precisely why he was currently climbing up a tree to get to Evelyn's bedroom window. His stomach lurched as his foot almost started to slip, but he luckily had a good enough grip on the branch next to him to keep himself steady.

The window next to him opened. "Fred?" Evelyn's voice rang out. "Hurry up, I'm horny."

He gave her a deadpanned look from where he was practically hanging off of a tree. "Oh? I'm sorry that you're inconvenienced here. Let me just scale the side of this fucking tree faster."

She laughed loudly, moving her hand to conceal the noise. They were being sneaky for a reason, her family was downstairs.

"Here," she said, holding a hand out the window. "Hold onto me and step there, yeah," she said, leading him through it as he stepped where she told him to. He tried not to think about why she had so much experience helping people through her bedroom window. "There you go," she said as he finally made it to her window, moving to the side so that he could enter.

He started to brush the twigs and leaves off of himself but was quickly interrupted when Evelyn lunged forward to kiss him, reaching up and firmly bringing his head down to meet hers and press their lips together.

He moaned against her lips and let her take control of the kiss, happy to use his unoccupied hands to feel her up. He hadn't seen her in a couple of days and his hands had felt empty without her beneath them.

She pulled away and pressed a few kisses to his cheek until she reached his earlobe, giving it a playful bite. "I'm in charge tonight," she whispered into his ear.

His breath hitched in his throat. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

He was being gripped by the collar of his shirt and before he could even register it, he was quickly led to the bed and pushed onto it. He could resist her strength — he could always stay standing when she pushed him if he wanted to — but he always went where she led him, unable to do anything other than exactly what she wanted.

"Go to the headboard," she commanded. He quickly did as she said with a smile on his face, scooting backward on the bed until his back was pressed against the wood.

He was already hard in his jeans. He always got uncontrollably turned on when she got like this.

"Take off your shirt," she said lowly, still standing at the foot of the bed.

He quickly obeyed that too, eagerly getting his shirt off and throwing somewhere off to the side.

She reached underneath the mattress to grab something and crawled atop the bed once she had it, moving to straddle his hips. Now that she was closer, he could clearly see that she had a necktie in her hands. He raised his eyebrow when he looked at her, the corner of his mouth tilting upwards too.

She smirked down at him. "Hands," she said.

He was quick to hold his hands out, wrists facing up, and watched in awe as she gripped them and moved them above his head to one of the bars of the headboard, looping the tie between his wrists in a figure-eight motion and tying it in an intricate knot around the wood. When it was tied, she tugged his wrists down a couple of times to test the strength of it, seeming to be content when she moved down to straddle him again.