25

A/N: WARNING

•••

Facebook

Thirdy Ravena

7:45 PM

Hi 👋

Thirdy
Bea! Good evening, nakauwi na
kayo?

Good evening, yes kararating lang

Thirdy
Nice, at least walang OT today
Btw, it's Christmas Eve tom
Merry Christmas pala 😁

Merry Christmas din, thank you
sa food kanina pala

Thirdy
My pleasure!
Btw, are you still okay with going
out with me?

About that, I think I told you
kahapon during lunch sa chat na
pwede ako sa 27th?
Unfortunately, I have to backout
kasi I have to go somewhere
pala on that day
I'm sorry, Thirdy. :(

Thirdy
No problem, sasabihin ko rin sana
na hindi tayo matutuloy because
I have to be with my family.
May next time pa naman. 😁

Sige, gtg na. See you!

Thirdy
Alright, see you!
Seen 7:53 PM

//

I typed and made that excuse in front of Jia who's glaring at me nang masabi ko na hindi pa alam ni Thirdy that I won't go out with him na. She told me to tell him and had me do it in front of her pa pagkarating dito sa bahay.

"What did he say?" She asked at 'yung tono niya para akong kakainin ng buhay. I don't get why she's like this but I won't risk not being able to touch her again.

I showed her my conversation with him on Facebook and she just rolled her eyes on me tapos pumasok na sa loob ng kwarto. I scratched my head and went to my room, "Why the fuck is she like that?"

When I changed into my home clothes, I walked to her room and saw her in bed reading a book. Her shirt was fitted and she wore her eye glasses. But my eyes were glued on her legs, and she's wearing shorts in this cold weather! Samantalang naka-hoodie at pajama ako!

Nate-tempt akong—tangina.

"Bakit ka nandito?!" I flinched at her voice, mukhang galit pa ata siya sa hindi ko pag-inform kay Thirdy. Binaba niya ang kanyang libro sa gilid at naghalukipkip sa akin. "Anong tinatayo mo dyan?!"

Goodness gracious, I cannot look without staring and creating dirty scenarios in my head.

"Manggugulo?" I mentally slapped myself, manggugulo lang talaga ako. Her clothes though, it's tempting me to do more than just messing around. I nervously looked at her, "Can I?"

She creased her forehead, "Can you what?"

I scratched my neck, "Hindi ka ba nilalamigan sa suot mo? Look at me, balot na balot ako tapos ikaw ganyan ang suot."

She raised her eyebrow, "What do you want to do?"

"Mess around. Kukulitin. Aasarin ka." Paputol-putol na sagot ko, I'm trying to keep calm kaso hinuhuli niya ako sa mata. I winced, "Kakain na nga lang ako! Hmph!"