52

•••

They just came back from NYC 5 days ago and is recovering from jet lag.

Bea is at Jia's house, she finally went over to meet the Morado family earlier this morning. They are happy and stunned with her height, quirks and personality. Jia's siblings jived well with her dahil sa pagiging maasar niya. She sat through another hour of hot seat with Jia's parents, answering intimidating questions and informing them about courting Jia.

Jia took the liberty of bringing Bea to her room when everything eased. But not without being told by her Mamu and Papu to not do any monkey business inside the room.

"Baby." Bea called her attention and pouted her lips. Jia looked and smacks her lips before pinching her nose. "I never got around with finishing Harry Potter, because I didn't like the idea of ending it."

"You haven't read the last book?" Jia asked as she flipped a page. She's reading the Deathly Hollows.

"I haven't." Bea answered and tightens her hug on Jia. She takes time to stare at Jia's face, liking the glasses. "Bagay sa'yo ang salamin mo."

"Lahat naman ng sinusuot ko bagay para sa'yo." Jia retorts while blushing.

"You are beautiful, attractive and pure." Bea said and kissed her shoulder, putting excess hairs behind the ears to have a clearer look on her face. "No other woman can match you in my eyes."

Jia puts down her book and side hugs Bea, kissing her lips. Relishing the sound of her heartbeat and the hold of Bea's arms, "You too and you're important to me. I don't want anyone else."

The rested quietly and forgot to realize that they have slept until a few hours later. Jia woke up to Bea hugging her while sleeping. Their body clocks are still adjusting to the current timezone.

Jia caressed her cheek and Bea slowly opened her eyes. Jia snuggled close to her neck, smelling her scent. Jia's lips brushed the length of her neck upwards, planting softly on her cheek. Bea smiled at the sensation she received and lets Jia feel her warmth.

"Bei, it's almost 7 in the evening." Jia said in her sleepy voice, "Dito ka na maghapunan."

"Mhmmm..." Bea husks and kissed her forehead, "Baby?"

"Why?"

"Mom and Dad wants to meet you. Pwede ka sa next weekend?"

"Anytime." Jia answered while losing herself in Bea's eyes.

"They will love you, Jia." Bea excitingly said while maintaining her sleepy voice.

They cuddled for 30 minutes before going down to have dinner. Jia was not safe from her siblings as they asked what the two did inside the room. Good thing Bea was there to defend at nilinaw niyang nakatulog lang sila buong maghapon.

"Akala namin may nangyari na, excited pa si Ate na dalhin ka sa kwarto kanina." Asar ni Jobok kaya binatukan siya ni Jia.

"Haha! Hindi kami marunong at hindi pa pwede." Bea said and secretly winked at Jia.

Jia responded with a light slap on her thigh and bit her lower lip to suppress her laughter when Bea lied about not knowing how to do it. Buti na lang tapos na sila kumain at nasa kusina ang magulang ni Jia nang asarin sila ni Jobok. Their parents are good at catching a lie and Jia would be in trouble if they saw her reaction.