54

A/N: WARNING: SMUT. Skip if you are a young reader or not comfortable with these scenes.

•••

The two is already accepting the fact about Bea's family and friends finding out their sexcapades. Elmer and Det had to lecture Bea about self-control who boldly admits about losing herself everytime Jia is near. In the middle of drinking that night, Bea and Jia admitted their 'thing' began last December. Loel, Det, Elmer Maddie and Kat were surprised except for Mich and Ana because Jia told them one time over call.

Bea clarified their love for each other was not solely due to sex. She did say the fondness was aggrevated by their 'thing' and it helped in letting out those hidden feelings.

"Baby, let's do something."

The two went straight to Bea's condo after work and Jia will be sleeping here tonight. In a few hours, it will be Jia's 27th birthday. Bea already has a surprise for her tomorrow, she's hoping her girlfriend will love it.

"Baby, I'm still sore from yesterday." Jia whined and Bea pouts her lips. Jia adjusts herself on bed as Bea lies on top with chin resting on her chest. Jia closes in for a smack, "'Di ka talaga napapagod."

"Sa'yo lang ako hindi mapapagod." Bea teased and moves up to kiss her cheek. Jia blushed and bit her own lip. The latter then licks the corner of her lips, "I'm all yours, and I'll let you do whatever you want with me. You are the only one I love and I'm fully submitting myself to you."

"Bei, I'm only dominant during sex..." Jia chuckled though she like her being submissive, it's making Jia love her more and she gets turned on by it. She kisses her lips and jaw, "God, your eyes... you are really submissive, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you so much more. You are not just dominant during sex. Don't you know I completely lose myself whenever I see you?" Bea sucks her tongue before letting Jia control their kissing. She loves being dominated by her girlfriend and Jia's control is astounding. "Jia... mmmm... please, baby."

Jia fully controls their kissing and Bea can't help herself and begins grinding on her. Jia's lips gave out too much heat that Bea moaned each time her tongue is sucked hard. Jia smiled in the middle of devouring Bea's lips, refusing to stop.

"Rub me... please?" Bea pleads and Jia responds with a hard kiss. Bea takes Jia's one hand and moves it towards her short, going down until it enters her underwear. Bea bit Jia's lips after Jia began massaging her wet and aching sex. "Rub me 'till I come, Jia. Please, baby."

Jia gropes and grins when Bea started pressing and rolling in pleasure. "Look at me, baby." Bea follows and stares at Jia while softly moaning. Jia pecks her lips and hastens her rubbing, "Bei, your pussy is too soft, wet and easy to rub."

"Really? Oh... your hand feels good, baby." Bea sighs rolls faster on Jia's hand. She salivates from gaping too long. Jia licks the saliva and claims her lips. "Oh my gosh, yes... don't stop rubbing."

"Baby, you'll come a lot if I insert my fingers." Jia smirked and slowly presses her three fingers outside her hole. Jia lets Bea rub herself on it and that triggers Jia to moan, "Seems like your pussy is asking for me. Do you want to get fucked, baby?"

"Please do whatever you want inside me..."

Jia bites her jaw, "Whatever I want?"

Bea squirms and rolls herself faster on Jia's fingers that is resting on the outer folds of her sex, "Whatever you want, Jia. Whatever you want. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Bea puts both arms above Jia's head. She gasps when three fingers make it through her hole. She didn't feel any pain because she is turned on and dripping wet. Jia felt this and skips moving slow and thrusts her hard instead. Bea grits her teeth and curses as Jia makes her high from getting thrusted.