Requests?

What is this? Another oneshot book methinks? Hello, and welcome to this other book I made! Sky: Children of the light edition! I don't see that many of these in Wattpad, so I decided to make my own for contribution. Don't worry, I'll still update in my Hollow Knight book, so look out for that one too! If you don't know what Sky is, I suggest to look it up before reading :) I recommend it for anyone who wants to play as it is a wonderful game where you can meet new people and make new friends.

Rules:

- I will do fluff, comfort, angst, etc, etc. Stuff like that.

- I will not do any NSFW (like lemons), nothing too explicit, as I want to try to keep it family friendly.

- I will do characters like the spirits from the realms

(Isle, Prairie, Forest, Valley, Wasteland, and Vault)

Spirits from the ten seasons (Gratitude, Lightseekers, Belonging, Rhythm, Enchantment, Sanctuary, Prophecy, Dreams, Assembly, and The Little Prince)

The Elders (Daleth (Isle), Ayin (Prairie), Teth (Forest), Samekh (Valley), Tsadi (Wasteland), and Lamed (Vault)

So yep, those are pretty much of what I have to say for rules. Comment down on what character you would like me to write on! See y'all soon in the next chapter!

Have a great day/afternoon/night! ✨