Etheral birds (The Elders x Elder!Reader)

Requested by CrackySkykidVA

Long awaited chapter! A new elder has come to join the great council of elders. Although she speaks funny and seems to daydream all the time, there is more to her than anyone could ever know...

Key things:

(Y/N) is your name.

~~~~~~

There she was, standing in front of the elders, whom were seated in their chairs, in Lamed's meeting chamber.

All seven of them were looking intently at her, their eyes piqued with interest and awe.

Whoever she was, she was absolutely gorgeous.

Her long hair cascaded all the way down to the gray, marble floor. Her hair was decorated with white feathers, sliver beads, and a beautiful diamond headdress that fit snugly on front of her forehead. Her robes were somewhat similar to the other elders, but it was completely white with only a few patches of dark colors. The end of her robes were black, but gradually getting lighter as it went up, creating an ombre effect. It was the same at the ends of her sleeves. Golden, celestial patterns of constellations and birds littered over the dark places of the robes, making it seem like a pathway to heaven. She was very, very pretty. It was if she made the millions of stars in the universe, jealous.

She smiled underneath her pale gray mask. "Greeting my fellow elders."

Her voice was just as pretty she was! It was smooth like honey and sounded sweet like birds chirping in the morning.

Lamed was the first to greet her. "And to you as well." She bowed. The others followed in suit.

The elder gracefully made her way to the eighth seat that was next to Lamed's and made herself comfortable as she sat. "What is your name?" Ayin asked.

"(Y/N), dear." She replied.

"You're quite a bonnie lass, (Y/N)." Daleth complimented. (Bonnie is a Scottish saying for beautiful I think. Please tell me if it's incorrect in the comments, thank you!)

(Y/N) giggled. "Why, thank you." She looked at everyone around the table. "Oh where are my manners. I haven't asked you all your names! Please, introduce yourselves."

"I am Daleth, and I rule over the Isle of Dawn."

"I'm Ayin, and I'm the Daylight Prairie Elder! Pleasure to meet you!"

"Teth. Nice to meet you. I rule the Hidden Forest. If you ever come to visit, do bring an umbrella."

"Hello, I'm Sah-"

"I'm Mekh-"

"And we are the great and awesome elders of the Valley of Triumph!" The twins proudly said. (Y/N) smiled at their pride for their home.

"Greetings, my name is Tsadi, and I rule over the 'Golden Wasteland' as everyone nowadays seems to call it like that. I recommend not visiting my realm..." His voice trailed off, and his eyes had a faraway look in them.

"And I am Lamed. The Vault of Knowledge's elder. We are so pleased to have a new elder amongst us!" Lamed exclaimed excitedly.

(Y/N) nodded. "I am as well."

"So, (Y/N). What does your realm look like? I bet it's beautiful like you~." Sah said flirtatiously, his eyes half lidded.

Teth hit Sah at the back of his head, looking annoyed. "Boy! Show some respect!" Sah groaned and rubbed their head. "Fine. Sorry, sorry." He muttered. (Y/N) let out an amused hum. "I appreciate your comment Sah." The Valley elder beamed at that statement, while Mekh rolled her eyes at her brother.