The Leviathan with Many Eyes

Requested by @The_Firelady, for the first one shot of Abyss in this book! Sorry for not updating a lot, I had writer's block, my motivation disappeared, and school has been quite busy. But I'm here now ready to deliver another story! Again, I'm sorry for the long wait. 

This one shot is going to be based on my experiences when doing the fourth quest of Abyss, and oh. my. bird. Was I scared. If you have not done the fourth quest yet, there will be spoilers for this! TURN BACK NOW. This is your warning. This one shot is going to be in first perspective of my skykid, Kay! But if you want to set yourself as the protagonist, then you are more than welcome to!

This is what Kay looks like:

I took a picture of my ipad with my phone, sorry if the quality is bad- 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I took a picture of my ipad with my phone, sorry if the quality is bad- 

Key things:

Kay uses they/them pronouns.

The Abyss QG's name is this will be Umiko (Japanese for "child of the sea").

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

Kay's POV:

I swam deep below the waters of Treasure Reef. Umiko said that she needed more resources and I was always glad to help. And this may or may not be also an ongoing competition of who can find the most crystals at the end of the day with the Cannoneer. I swear I'm going to beat her one day, and that is today. 

The captain had ordered us to go search in different places of the Reef. Anxious Angler at the tidepools, Bumbling Boatswain and Cackling Cannoneer near the old tower. And me? Well I got the best location ever! The old ruins! 

Most skykids would probably be scared for this task, but I think this is the greatest opportunity to impress the captain of what I can do!  

I was almost running out of air, and by a struck of luck, there was a glowing sea plant in one of the open arches of the ruins. I quickly swam to it and it soon recharged my light and oxygen. I noticed another mural on the side of the walls and went closer, but not too far away from the plant. I examined it. It looked to be a structure of some sort. Was it these ruins? What were the spirits doing in the painting? And what was that creature at the very bottom? My first thought was krill, but it didn't seem to be one. It was much longer and had more limbs than a normal krill. 

What did this all mean? My best guess was that the spirits were trying to keep this unusual creature at bay or something. It was still unclear. 

But then again, since when was the history of the kingdoms ever clear about anything? 

That's when I noticed a gem propped up above a gate at the end of the arch. My eyes beamed with delight and began to swim towards it. I grunted as I tried to pry it out with all my strength. Once it did, I honked in triumph and placed the gemstone inside my satchel. 

Sky: Children of the light One shots! {SLOW UPDATES}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें