1

I was sitting in solidarity confinement awaiting Master Jean's return. Klee got in trouble for fish blasting again.

I was waiting and waiting and then suddenly I heard the footsteps of Uncle Kaeya! I started banging loudly on the door hoping he would hear.

"Uncle Kaeya, Uncle Kaeya!!!" I yelled.

"Klee?" I heard him stand in front of the door.

"Let Klee out!"

"Ah, sorry Klee. Master Jean said she's coming to let you out," He sighed.

Ah great, Kaeya never let me out no matter how hard I tried!

I kept waiting until I heard Master Jean's footsteps outside. I felt a little sleepy so I almost dozed off until the door opened.

"Hi Master Jean!"

"Hi Klee," she paused "Get out."

I rubbed my eyes. What?

"You've been fired from the Knights, and you're not allowed to return to Monstadt."

"W-what? Why??" I cried.

"For fish blasting, you made the fish go extinct and now Monstadt is enraged for the shortage of fish and it's all your fault!"

I ran out crying. Master Jean just left me with no place to go! What am I going to do?! Maybe I should go see Mona. I ran over to Mona's house and saw her waiting at the door for me.

"I foreseen your appearance here, and I apologize, I simply cannot fulfill your request. Farewell Klee."

"Oh, that's not ideal.. Bye Mona.." I said as I turned away from her door.

I ran outside of the Monstadt gates and paused to think about my options. Maybe I should go to Liyue to see Qiqi? Surely she would help me.

And so I started my adventure to Liyue! It was a pretty easy trip except for the fact that I had a few Mr. Fluffballs bother me..

Finally I arrived at Liyue, wow it's pretty! Maybe it was a good thing I left Monstadt! I was greeted at the door by some nice men with spear things and I started my adventure into Liyue!

There were so many people here and it looked so different, the food looked sooo yummy!

I saw a few people staring at me, maybe it's because i look different then all the other kids? I don't really fit in here but maybe I can find some clothes? Klee might get lost looking for Qiqi because I don't know this place so well.

I was walking and walking until I finally stopped, ouchie I bumped into someone..

I looked up to see a friendly looking man with orange hair trying to help me up. I took his hand and got back on my feet, he looked kind of shocked, did Klee do something wrong? I noticed he was looking at my vision.

"What is a little kid like you doing here all alone,"

"Klee was looking for a place to sleep,"

"Oh I see, do you need help?"

"Do you have a place for Klee to stay?"

"Oh yes,"

We started walking and he started talking to me again.

"Do you have any.. combat knowledge?" The man asked me.

"Um.. I have bombed a big lizard once!"

"A big lizard.. interesting,"

"What's your name? Mine is Klee!"

"Call me Childe,"

"Ok Mr. Childe! Where are we going?"

"The Golden House,"

"What does it look like,"

"It's a big gold building filled with lots and lots of mora!"

Mr. Childe and I walked for a long long time and finally arrived at the big golden building! He took me to the place where he was staying and set up a little sleeping bag for me.

"Tomorrow I'm going to spar with you but don't worry i'll go easy,"

"Ok! What's sparring?"

"It's just to test how skilled you are, goodnight,"

"Goodnight Mr. Childe!" I said as I put dodoco down and went to sleep.

Tomorrow will be fun!