12

"I wonder whatever happened to traveler.."

"You know them too?"

"They had a freaky little friend named.. Paimon I think," I whispered under my breath but as I expected Childe caught it.

"The world is small, huh? I hope they're doing okay."

Not long after that Childe fell asleep, I watched T.V. The show I was watching is really cool! I inspected it closer.. wait. Is that Miss Sae?

Hm it is! I guess she's famous or something

Hm it is! I guess she's famous or something. Anyway, this show is really good she should become an archon.

After a while I turned off the T.V and dozed off.

...

"Are you kidding me Scaramouche?! Leave the poor girl alone!"

I woke up on the bed, what time did I fall asleep again? 2 maybe 3.

"Dad..?" Childe glanced over to the bed and quickly rushed over.

"I'm sorry honey, did me and this.. Pest, wake you up?"

"Childe shut the fu-"

"Don't say that word." I quickly hushed Scaramouche, his eyes twitched in anger.

"Go back to sleep." He smiled at me and went outside with scaramouche.

Outside

"Literally what is your issue?"

"My issue is that she obviously cheated!"

"How so?"

"It's not humanly possible for a child like her to clear it in 3 minutes!"

I walked outside, I had enough of this gremlins bull.

"I didn't cheat." He looked down at me clearly aggravated and as I expected, he tried to swing at me. Lucky before he could do that Childe beat the living hell out of him, like dear lord it was a mess.

I spit on him and kicked him as he limped away, freak.

"Dawg what is that freaks issue with me?"

"I dunno, that you're better than him?" He laughed and started leading me down the hall, "We have another conference, Sae recruited someone a couple days ago."

"Oh ok."

We made our way to the conference room and everyone was sitting in their normal seats—except scaramouche he wasn't there, scaredy-cat. I sat down in the seat that was marked 12, conveniently next to 11.

"ALL BE SEATED."

We sat down one by one and she gave us the run down of what was going to be happening.

"Clover, Childe will teach you how to use your delusion later today, sound good?"

"Yes, Her Majesty."

"Where's Scaramouche?" The blue haired man asked

"I think I saw him coming in and out of Signora's room with stuff in his hands," I said as Childe looked at me confused.

"Klee, we didn't see hi-"

"Shush," I nudged him with my elbow and he knew what I was doing.

"He what?!" Signora suddenly asked.

"Yeahh i'm 99% sure it was him.."

I eyed her stolen belongings in MY bag, I planned to give them back to her saying I found Scaramouche and got the items back. I find it amazing how I haven't even known him for 2 days and I already hate him.

"HELP!"

That voice is familiar.. DIONA?!

"Who is that?!"

"Clover come with me!" Childe put me on his hip and we ran out into the hall.

"I've had enough of little shits like you, we don't need another kid in this profession." Scaramouche had Diona suspended in the air.

"Klee..!" She said through raspy breaths, "He..Help me!"

"Diona!" I lunged at Scaramouche, punching him square in the arm

"Tsk!"

"Have you not learned your lesson the first time.." Childe tapped his foot with crossed arms staring directly down at Scaramouche.

"Who keeps recruiting useless children?!"

"You're just mad I passed you in the time test.." I mumbled under my breath.

"W-what?! No you didn't!"

"But I did, Sae gave me a letter containing my Harbinger name and a leaderboard.."

"SCARAMOUCHE TO MY OFFICE, IMMEDIATELY."

Oooo someone's in trouble~