13

Because Scaramouche was having a talk with the Tsaritsa, the meeting was held off.

"Diona are you okay?" I looked at her panting on the floor.

"Just a little.. dizzy.."

"That's not good, you should get some rest."

"N..no, i still have to do my... test.."

"Her Majesty always takes a while when things like this happen, please take a nap until then."

"Diona you can stay in Klee's room!" I jumped up and down as she looked up at me curious.

"There's rooms here?"

"Yes!"

Childe reluctantly led us to my bedroom while looking back at the Tsaritsa's office. We walked in and he scoped the room out, odd. Looks like he's never been in here before the look on his face gives it away. He confirmed my thought almost instantly.

"They never actually showed me what your room looked like," he paused and kind of scoffed, "It's nice."

"I guess," I paused and looked around "It's a little dark though

"I guess," I paused and looked around "It's a little dark though."

"Do you not like dark rooms? If so you have my apologies I didn't know this is the room they thought would be suitable for you."

"No! It's fine."

"Klee." Diona said while fiddling with something in her hands.

"Yes, Diona?"

"So you know how you taught me how to make bombs? Well.."

"Well, what?" I raised my eyebrow and stared at her.

"I kind of sort of blew Dawn Winery up..@

"Nice!"

"Now i'm hiding from the police even though i did nothing wrong."

"Oh!" Childe said as he set her down on the bed, "That's nice.. But I mean it, you need rest missy!"

"Ok, ok." She rolled her eyes and fell asleep.

Me and Childe decided it would be a good idea to go see Sae to find out where she met Diona, cause this was a huge coincidence. I opened the door and walked out into the dark empty hallway, it was extremely quiet.

"Is this normal?" I asked Childe while tugging on his sleeve, I wasn't used to it being this quiet. He looked down at me and cocked his head to the side, "Is what normal?" He asked confused.

"It being this quiet." He looked around and did what I assumed to be a reality check, he always seems so out of touch. "I guess it is quiet, hm?" We continued walking to find Sae, I suddenly caught her in the corner of my eye and ran up to her.

"Sae!"

"Clover.. What do you need?" She questioned as she looked down and around.

"I was just wondering where you met Diona?"

"Oh her? I was roaming around somewhere in Mondstadt when I saw a big building on fire, apparently someone died." She shrugged her shoulders and checked the time.

"So how did you meet her?"

"I caught her out of the corner of my eye fleeing the scene, that's when I knew she was an addition we needed."

"Oh! Do you know who died?"

"Not really, I don't even know if it actually happened. What I will tell you is I saw a man with red hair limping away from the building.0

"Limping away? He couldn't even fight back against a 12 year old? Pathetic."

"In his defence the kid literally bombed the place out of the blue."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. He still got hurt."

"Not everyone is big and strong like you Mr. Cocky."

"Ah, shut up."

Hm, him and Sae seemed like friends. I'd have to assume they've known eachother for a while. Anywho, we finished our conversation and Childe and I ended up taking a stroll along the building. I'm still not over how quiet it is, it's eerie.

"I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT EVERYONE, LET THE CONFERENCE RESUME."

I guess that's our cue to go get Diona.

AUTHORS NOTE: HI EVERYONE I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY! REMEMBER VOTES COMMENTS AND FOLLOWS ARE ENCOURAGED!! AND LOOK WHO I GOT.