5: Special Subway Episode.

Mr. Childe and I started walking back to Liyue, I was so angry with her, she's gonna get hurt real bad!! Miss Lisa deserves to get beat up too, I used to put my ear on Jeans door all the time and I heard Lisa saying I should be fired! Ugh, it makes me so angry!

"I'm going to beat her up!!!"

"You mean bomb her?" Mr. Childe asked me.

"Same thing!"

"Whatever you say, Klee," He laughed and looked at his map.

(photoshoot☺️🇨🇦❤️)

We walked for a long time and decided to go for a snack break because we knew Jean was going to be late anyways.

"Where should we go I don't want to go to Mcdonald's again," Mr. Childe told me while looking at his map.

"Hmm.. Here!" I said as I pointed to a spot.

 Here!" I said as I pointed to a spot

"Ok bet, let's go!"

"Subway sounds soo yummy!! But I wouldn't know cause Jean makes me eat her gross casserole, and I got gross WARM grape juice too from Master Diluc,"

"Oh my archons you must be tramatized,"

"I bet Master Diluc doesn't even drink warm grape juice! Sure he's a weirdo but not a psychopath! Jean needs to know grape juice should be COLD,"

Me and Mr. Childe started walking to subway, I could sense something and or someone following us, but everytime I turned around nothing was there.

Suddenly I heard russling in the bushes.

"Get behind me," I nodded and went behind Mr. Childe.

"Who is it? Come out," He said with a firm grip on his weapon.

Then a Mr. Fluffball came out of the bush.

"Oh it's just a hilichurl, you can bomb it Klee. "

"Yes sir!"