16

It's been about a week since Signora went to Inazuma and it's been pretty normal, Scaramouche left for there like 3 days ago as well.

I played with my toys and did some work and I saw Childe walked in while on the phone, he looks sort of stressed.

On the phone.

"What do you mean I have to go to Inazuma?"

"Signora has been slain and there is no sign of Scaramouche, we need your help."

"Pause, Signora's been what?!"

"Slain. We don't know exactly what happened but we do know that a fight between this mysterious traveller and her broke out."

"Mysterious traveller..."

"..."

"Oh my god."

Childe then abruptly ended the phone call.

"Klee pack up we're going to Inazuma."

"Oh?! Okay then."

I put my new coat on and grabbed my brown boots out of the closet, Childe got what he needed, took hold of my hand and we left.

So cold, I puffed smokey like air out when I took a breath. We walked over to the dock across the street and I almost slipped. We got on the boat and set off to inazuma.

Boat rides are long, I walk around and I played with onion cookie. She and I pretended that her onion plushie and dodoco have cheating boyfriends. Basically they catch their boyfriends cheating and they killed them.

"Poison or Knife?" Dodoco asked.

"Poison." Onion Plushie replied.

"Hmm good idea."

"Wahh, I can't believe he would d-do this to me."

"We will get revenge."

They make onion plushie and dodoco hop over to the car.

"Put on some murder music." I asked Onion Cookie.

"Ok."

they started driving, vroom vroom.

"YOU HAVE STOLEN MY HEART OH YEAH!!"

"never letting go oh oh."

They stop playing.

"Onion cookie want a snack?"

"Yes."

"Here's a cookie."

"WHAA?!?! WAAA"

"Klee be nice," Childe told me as he looked at us from the kitchen.

"Fine, fine." I grabbed something out of my bag "Here are those star jellies you like so much"

"Huh... thank you.."

Klee and Onion Cookie snacked and then watched some TV, the boat ride was quite boring. They tired themselves out and then took a nap.

no-ones pov

CALL

"Were you being serious about Signora being dead?"

"Yes, and as I said it appears Scaramouche is gone as well and the gnosis is missing, we need you childe."

"Is this going to be safe for Klee? Scaramouche is unpredictable, I don't want her to get hurt."

"That... I cannot tell you, as I don't know the risk of this either. All I can tell you is to be safe."

"Well, do you have any idea on where I could look?"

"Start off in Inazuma, look everywhere, every crevasse. If to no avail, go to Fontaine. And if you still find absolutely nothing, go back to Snezhnaya. This is the safest route."

"Why not Mondstadt or Liyue? Or any other region for that matter."

"Mondstadt and Liyue? We already have their gnosis' and not to mention, that famous traveller. I believe they're currently in Inazuma."

"What about them?"

"They dueled with Signora."

"What??! Are they the ones who killed her?"

"Fortunately, no. But unfortunately, the one who left Signora slain was no other than the Raiden Shogun herself."

"We'll be there soon."