7: Special Fishing Episode.

I'm waiting very patiently for Mr. Childe to get better because when he does the first thing I want to do with him is go fish blasting! I stayed in The Golden House with him for the whole time because I wanted to take care of him. I walked over to his sleeping bag and saw he was sleeping very peacefully, when I got closer though his ocean blue eyes slowly opened and looked at me.

"Morning, Klee."

"Good morning Mr. Childe! Are you feeling better?"

"Actually, I am! I think I'm ready to accompany you on your adventures!"

"Yay!! That's amazing! Do you wanna go fish blasting with me?!"

"Fish blasting? Is that like fishing with bombs?"

"Yes, yes! I go all the time it's so fun!"

"Ah, I love fishing! I'd love to go with you!"

"Let's go!!"

We started looking around Liyue for fish and I finally found some! They looked the same as the ones in Mondstadt

"Here?"

"Mhm!"

I took out my bombs and threw them into the water one by one, Mr. Childe was watching me in awe and I gave him a bomb to throw at the fish too!

"So.. What do I do?"

"First you take the bomb in your writing hand and then you aim it at the fish!!"

"Ok so like this.." He proceeded to get a very big pile of fish, it was like he was meant to do this!

"Huh, this is more fun than doing it with a fishing rod!"

"Let's blow some more up Mr. Childe!"

After a little while I got bored of blowing them up so I asked Mr. Childe if I could use his rod thingy and he said yes!

"Ok, Klee, these are a little more complicated, try to aim near the fish and then wait for it to get on this little hook."

I cast the rod and waited.

"Mr. Childe there's nothing coming."

"Be patient it will come sooner or later,"

"There's something on my hook!! What do I do now!!"

"Wind it in!!"

I winded and winded but this fish was a tough little cookie, but don't get it wrong! I'm not giving up! There was a tough battle between me and the fish that I won in the end.

"Great job!! Hold it up high! I'm gonna take a picture," Mr. Childe said as he pulled his phone out, he really does seem like my dad.

 Childe said as he pulled his phone out, he really does seem like my dad

"Do I put it back in the ocean?"

"We can cook it,"

"Hmm, okay!"

"Let's go hang around the harbour."

"Ok Mr. Childe!"

Me and Mr. Childe packed up to walk back to the harbour, Klee almost fell in the lake. We started walking back and along the way we fought some um.. Abyss mages? I think that's what Mr. Childe called them.

"Mr. Childe do you think I could call you dad?"

He looked at me surprised and like he didn't know what to say. Oh no did Klee do something wrong?! What if Mr. Childe abandons me too?!

"Or not you don't have to say ye-"

"Klee, you can call me whatever you'd like."

"Yay!"

Suddenly Childe picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I could see everything!

"Childe there you are!"

Who's that..?