6

Mr. Childe and I were inching closer to The Golden House and so was Jean. This would be a battle to prove who deserves to be on the field. It's now or never, Jean will suffer. With me and Mr. Childe, anything is possible, anyone disrespectful? Gone. Everyone who gets in our way? Perished.

We WILL rule the world.

We finally got to The Golden House and saw Jean wasn't inside, expected.

"When did you tell her to be here, Mr. Childe?"

"Uh," He said as he checked his phone "I told her to be here at 9, it's currently 8:42."

"I hate he-" I started to say before the doors opened, she was here.

"Here early?"

"What does it look like," She said as she readjusted her ponytail.

"Well then, let's begin."

Klee could feel it was about to get messy, the aura in the room had completely changed. It's now or never, don't make a fool of yourself Klee.

We had begun the match and got off to a great start but Jean was weaker than usual, odd.

"Die here," Mr. Childe said as he shot his arrows in the air, the tone in his voice made me shiver, so.. empty?

"boom, boom!" I said as I threw my bombs at her, she was at her limit, I knew she wouldn't be able to handle this for much longer.

"Klee, now!" Mr. Childe said to me as my cue to do what we've been planning.

I threw a giant bomb at her and he quickly dashed behind her. We killed her.

She's dead.

"Ugh.." Mr. Childe panted as he fell to the floor. I quickly rushed to his side, I've never seen him looking like this.

"Mr. Childe! What's going on?! Are you alright?!!"

"It's nothing.. mm.. i just need to.. rest on it,"

"No, no! We can't rule the world with you like this! We need to find a doctor!"

"Aha.. you're sweet. I'll go if you insist."

"Yes I do insist! Let's go!"

Mr. Childe then started mumbling something about 'foul legacy' under his breath, he looked out of it.

"What was that?"

"Nothing! Let's go."

"Ok,"

The only "doctor" I knew of around here was Qiqi. So Klee started searching for Bubu Pharmacy. We walked and walked and I looked up at the sky. I don't think there's anything prettier than the Liyue night sky.

"Look it's Qiqi! I think she can help you!" Klee said as I dug into my bag "And heres payment, she loves this stuff,"

"Coconut milk?"

"Yes! One day I came here to work with her and she asked all the customers if they had it! But don't call it coconut milk call it cocogoat milk,"

"Cocogoat milk..?"

"Just go in!"

"Fine, Fine!"

We walked inside and Qiqi slowly greeted us, she only recognized me though, cause she wrote about me in her memory book.

"Hi, Klee.. who is this..?"

"This is my new dad!" I saw Mr. Childe look down at me as I said that, he looked kind of surprised.

"New.. Dad..?"

"Aha yes! I was just wondering if I could get a prescription?" Mr. Childe asked her, I saw her go down to her notebook to write something.

"What are your symptoms," She softly said as she looked at her herbal medicine cabinet.

"Muscle pain and exhaustion," Mr. Childe said as he rolled his shoulder back.

"Just a moment.." She said as she climbed a stool to reach the medicine.

She then stumbled back to the counter holding a prescription and medicine in her hands.

"Please take this when you wake up and go to bed accompanied with tea,"

"Thank you," He said as he took the cocogoat milk out "I have a present for you."

He gently handed her the carton of cocogoat milk and I saw her eyes light up.

"Cocogoat milk!" She placed the carton down, "Thank you.. You are the first person that has given me this.."

"You're welcome," He flashed a smile as I saw she started to write him down in her book.

"We're going to get going now! Bye Qiqi!"

"Bye Klee, tell your kind dad to come back if he has a bad reaction,"

"I will, bye bye!!"

And with that, I had completed my first ridding.