9

I woke up, what time is it? I checked the alarm clock and it was 4am. I quietly got up from my bed and went to Childe's room across the hall, I heard noise coming from the room as I approached, crying. Why's he crying?

Suddenly I heard him get up and approach the door, I hid along the wall, I don't think he would see me then. He opened the door and walked out to the dining room. I followed him and hid behind a couch. He turned around once, I think I made a small noise.

He's has no shirt on, Klee can see all the scars he has. Where did he get them from? Who hurt him like that?

"Everyone's asleep? I figured as so."
...

there's pauses between his sentences, his voice sounds empty.
...
"Aha..I don't know how much longer i'll be able to live for Teucer and Klee, I have to make the most of it."

What does he mean by that? He doesn't look like he's dying, and.. And.. He can't die! Klee won't know what to do! Panicking, I waited for him to finish his water and go back to his room, I didn't want him to know Klee heard him. He walked back and shut the door behind him, and I did the same shortly after.

I still pondered what he said, what exactly did he mean by that?

I eventually ended up going back to bed again, I don't know at what time though as I woke up to Childe telling me we were at Snezhnaya

I eventually ended up going back to bed again, I don't know at what time though as I woke up to Childe telling me we were at Snezhnaya. He handed me a coat and we walked out of the boat.

We got escorted to this building and there I saw a bunch of people sitting at a table waiting for us, they stared at me in shock. Murmurs flew from all across the room.

"That's the new harbinger?!"

"Is Tartaglia kidding?"

...

"All be seated."

"Yes, Her Majesty."

That one was the scariest out of all of them, don't screw up Klee they'd probably kill you with no hesitation.

They all looked at me and stared, am I supposed to talk?

"State your identity," The scary lady said.

"Um, Hello I'm Klee.. And I'm here to help you with your mission."

"And bombing is your specialty?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Ahh.. don't say ma'am it makes me feel old. It's Her Majesty "

"My apologies, Her Majesty."

"She is quite formal for her age," The girl in the green jacket eyed me up and down.

"Didn't you also recruit someone that looks like she's as old as this kid," The man with the blue hair argued.

"That kid works with alcohol, Alcohol plus bombs? Explosion."

"So you knew of the new harbinger?" Miss Signora chimed in.

"I only knew that she worked with bombs, lay off."

"Everybody be quiet."

"Yes, Her Majesty," Everyone said in unison.

"Now, I assume we all know of the protocol to be qualified as a harbinger, yes?"

"Uhm, I don't," I slowly raised my hand.

"Tartaglia I thought you would've explained it to her, but since your puny brain can't even do that, I will," She said as she handed me a paper, "Sign the bottom before we continue."

I signed it and waited to be told what I needed to do.

"We're going to lock you in a place with 4 chambers, kill everything in each chamber to advance," she paused "Come out alive and you will be granted with a delusion and the title as the 12th harbinger, oh and I forgot.. You have 10 minutes to do so."

10 minutes.. I've fought everything I could find though in Liyue AND Mondstadt this shouldn't be TOO difficult.

I was suddenly blindfolded and dragged somewhere.

"Your time starts now."