11: Makeover Arc.

When Childe left, Signora gave me clothes and shoved me into a closet.

I took a glance at the first 'outfit' and oh my archons it was a mess. I put it on and it looked even worse on me.

"Miss Signora I don't like this one."

"Come out and show it to me anyway."

"Actually, I don't like that one either, try the other one on

"Actually, I don't like that one either, try the other one on."

I stepped back into the closet and put the second one on.. It was worse.

"What in the hell

"What in the hell.. I'm gonna have a nice and long talk with the person who handed me these clothes for you.."

"Uhm there's still one more.."

"Try it on I guess, third times a charm."

Like usual I went back into the closet but the third one isn't that bad. I think i'll go with this one, I stepped out of the closet and Signora took a sigh of relief.

 I think i'll go with this one, I stepped out of the closet and Signora took a sigh of relief

"Go with that one it looks decent."

"Okay!"

"I'll text Chi- your dad and get going."

"Okay."

Suddenly something under the blanket vibrated and I went picked it up.

"Eh? Childe left his phone here? I suppose I'll have to go looking for him then, bye Klee."

"Bye."

Ooh! Childe left his phone here! Surely he wouldn't mind if I just watched dora with it...

Uncle Kaeya?!

"Aw nahhh," I said as Childe ran inside and stared at me

"It's not what it looks like.."

"What's a thirst trap and why do you have so many of Mr. Kaeya?"

"Next question!"

"Actually I do have one more question!"

"What?"

"Uhm.."
...

"What does horny mean?"

"Oh!" He awkwardly looked around the room looking like he was dying to end this conversation.

"Well uhm.. I heard Uncle Kaeya saying he was horny one time, I don't know what it means though."

"Uh.. Let's keep it like that, anyway are you hungry?"

"Mhm."

"I brought food." He sat down and placed the food in front of me, it was a whole lot of seafood. But like, I don't mind! I think seafood is good.

I started eating and oh my god it was scrum-didly-umptios. I picked up my napkin and wiped the red sauce off of my face.

"Did you cook this?"

"Yeah, do you like it?"

"Yes, yes! It is delicious!"

There was a sudden knock on the door and Childe got up to put a shirt on, he approached the door and before he opened it I could just sense who it was. It was Sae.

He opened the door and oh my god. I was right.

Sae stepped inside ignoring Childe and went over to me.

"Hi, Klee."

"Hello, Miss Sae!"

"Her Majesty wanted me to give you this," She handed me an envelope and a cherry lolipop. After she just waved and left, not much of a talker, hm?

"Well what is it?" Childe crouched down to my level as I started to open the letter, I started to read the first few lines and I was already confused.

"New alias..? Clover..?"

"Oh your harbinger name is Clover, huh?"

"Harbinger name? Does that mean Childe isn't your real name?"

"My real name is Ajax."

"Ajax? Hm, I like it!"

He chuckled and took his shirt off once again to do what I assume would be taking a nap. I didn't know you had time for naps around here. As he was talking to me while he fell asleep he said something that caught me off guard.

"I wonder whatever happened to that traveler I knew."

That's a name I haven't heard in a good while.