Chapter 1 (The Cracks)

Howdy, Howdy everyone. I'm excited to announce a story I had been floating in my head for a while. It an idea I seen around how the MHA fandom is. This something I want to try and this my attempt at my own MHA fanfic. I hope y'all enjoy this and with that let get on with the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a peaceful day in city of Musutafu; most heroes were walking around on patrol. Civilians were doing their regular everyday thing. Even most Class 1-A was out for the day in their squad. Like Deku and his group of friends, The dekusquad. And even Bakugou with his squad even though Kirishima had to drag him out. We see Izuku and his friends out, and they see his mom.

"So sweetie is UA treating you?" said Inko.

"Everything is well, mom, we just finished wrapping the culture festival."

"That good to hear, and see you have so many friends." She turns and looks at the Dekusquad, who wave and smile. They each walk up to her and introduce themselves.

"It nice me meet you Miss Midoriya I'm Tsuyu Asui. Ribbit," said Tsu

'Ribbit?'

"Midoriya is just a great person. He save me a long time ago back at the USJ."

"Oh, that good to hear. My son has such a big heart." Inko smile.

"It nice to meet you Midoriya mom I'm Tenya Ida, Class 1-A Class rep and one of Midoriya trust friends."

"Tenya...Tenya...where have I heard that name before?"

"That because he is the one I told you who comes from a linkage of heroes the Ingenium engine family." Izuku said to his mom.

"Oh that right. My son mention how great your family is." Izuku gets a little embarrassed.

Iida was a little surprised by this but smiled, "That good to hear, I hope to live up to the great word your son put in for me." Iida said while chopping his arms, which did confuse Mama Inko a bit. Then a bi-color boy walks up next.

"It nice to meet you Midoriya mom, I'm Shoto Todoroki. Your son help me through many things."

"Todoroki? Oh you're the son of the #1 Hero if I'm not mistaken?"

"That is corrected. I want to thank you for raising such a great friend he pull me out a deep hole one upon time ago."

"Really? I didn't know that much."

"Todoroki I told you, it fine you would done the same for me."

Todoroki begins to think, "I don't know if I could as a good job as you, Midoirya." Izuku sigh. Inko smile at this. Then the last one walk to her it was a girl fair-skinned with a perpetual blush on her cheeks."

"It nice to finally meet you Miss Midoriya. My name is Ochaco Uraraka. Deku-kun really is a great guy."

"Uraraka? Uraraka? Oh your the one my son praise and talk the most about" Inko claps her hands and smile. Causing both Uraraka and Izuku started to blush. Izuku begin to stutter and things. "It so nice to see my son have friends now, growing up it was tough for him, you never smile this much as you do now."

"Mom..."

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie you know I worry about you and how it was tough for you. Since you are such a late bloomer."

Most of the dekusquad was surprised by this and was about to ask what she meant by tough for him, but before they could, they heard something and looked up in the sky.