Chapter 9 (Learning more about the next set of Deku's)

Howdy, Howdy, Yes you eyes are not fooling you I have been able to update this fic. To be fair this chapter was in the work last month (Dec) and was halfway done but I got super busy and work on some other stuff first. Sorry MHA fan's. I will try do a little better this year with you all each month. Will see given I will be leaving soon for Military stuff out to sea. When I will be back? Don't know?

The internet out there on the boat....is basically crap so the chances of me really doing anything or dropping chapters looking like slim to none. I will try, but if they don't block some website out there. Yes the military will block some sites. Such as Google doc, A03, and others sites like it. Does Wattpad work? I have not a clue yet. I will learn in a few weeks. So if you all don't here anything from me for a while well you all know why. 

I will bring my personal computer out there so I can still work just offline (I just can't turn it off). When we port I will have chances to get signal I will update when I can. This will be year that will test me!

But beside this let get on with this chapter; I'll be honest when I was doing the synopsis for this fic I forgot how long and details I left out in the synopsis allowing me to fill in some spots or correct some stuff....my lord. Let's just say we still in this room. Don't worried we are almost done!! ALMOST!

Beside that;

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a bit, Izumi got her phone and showed a picture of her daughter from her world to Inko. Detective Tsukauchi came back into the room and continued the questioning/mainly the history lesson of the Midoriya.

The next one was leaning against the back of the wall in the room; Tuskauchi looked at the Deku. He wanted to come forward. All the other Deku's were confused at first. But then they all look at the Midoriya he was looking at....

It was Underground Fighter Deku.

UF Deku sighs as he hops off the wall.

Underground Deku: "I guess it's my turn." He headed over to the chair in the center, with Rehab Deku getting up and allowing him to get in the seat. "Where to begin....Of course, from the beginning to start, as we all can guess at this point, I was quirkless."

Villain Deku: "At this point we might as well make this a game."

Slime Deku: "Can any of us even drink? Eri, you better not answer this one."

Eri: ".....I plead the fifth."

Izuku: "And we need to have a talk with the older version of us in your verse if ever given the chance."

Villain Izumi: "I mean, technically, I can; I choose not to since I do have a child."

Marine Izuku: "I can drink, but only on rare occasions."

Support Izuku: "The fact you drink is astounding?"

Villain Deku: "You mean 'we' drink."

Phoenix Deku: "This is going to be a running joke isn't it."

Reaper Deku: "Well, my master is known for making sudden perv jokes, so I have no complaints."

Yakuza Izuku: "I'm more surprised you can actually make jokes."

Reaper Deku: "You stay silent the most and people question if you're depressed or some shit!?!" Reaper deku got hit with a coin. "Ow!?! What the hell!!?"