Chapter 5 (The Headaches already)

HEYYYYYYYYY!!! I'm back with this story. Yeah, no I didn't forget this story. I had to plan a few things for the future of this story since for a while I didn't know what direction I want take this story and I have a plan now, so I'm ready to continue this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Also HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!!!! I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL!!! I HAPPY YOU ALL ENJOY THIS AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE WHAT I HAVE PLAN FOR THE FINISH OF THIS STORY!!!! DON'T WORRY I WON'T BE FORGETTING ABOUT THIS BOOK FOR A WHILE I HAVE A LOT PLAN WITH IT. ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!! AND AGAIN THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM ON MY HEART TRULY!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all look at Endeavor. To say Endeavor was also confused like many before him would be an understatement. He didn't know what to make of this situation currently in front of him. There Izuku Midoriya, but clones of him? Two look like a female version of him? One has fire? And another has a book floating in front of him? This is all very confusing, but right now, he needs to stop them by any means. The amount they have caused was alarming to think someone who had trouble with his quirk would be able to do this much damage.

Villain Izuku: "AND THE FLAMING TRASH CAN HAS ARRIVED!!!"

Endeavor: "Look I want to make this easy give up and come with me peacefully we can try to think this through."

Rehab Deku: "You must be as high as your rank to think I'm going anywhere with you."

Light Izuku: "Look, make this easy on us I'm sure we can settle this in a nice calm manner."

Villain Izumi: "You kick me through a BUILDING!!! I think we wayyy past the part of calm negotiation."

Light Izuku: "You were kicking my other self ass I wasn't gonna sit there and let you continue to whoop there ass."

Villain Izumi: "Well excuse me for defending myself from shitty heroes and getting jumped. Which I remind you we were winning."

Villain Izuku: "Oh it seem villain's me's are just better than heroes version of me, neat."

Izumi: "I was not expecting this day to go like this."

Izuku: "Me either."

Endeavor: "ENOUGH!!!" He let out a rage of flames above him to get their attention. "I don't know what is going on but if you all don't stand down I will use lethal force."

Rehab Izuku: "Oh WOW! When have you ever NOT used lethal force!? This coming from the man who abused his son!?"

Endeavor grips his fist and charges in with a torrent of flames behind him. Rehab Deku met him halfway there, and their first clashed. Endeavor was shocked by Rehab just pushing and was able to withstand his flames. The other Deku's waste no time to hop into the action. Villain Izumi fires her strings around her, causing the Midoriya close to her to jump out the way. After backing up a bit from Rehab Deku, Villain Deku threw one of his knives at Endeavor, who dodged it. But, he wasn't expecting Villain Deku to appear right next to his face and deliver a kick to his temple; Endeavor was able to block the kick.

Villain Deku: "Tch. Should have expected you would have a fast reaction time." He jumped back and got in a fighting stance before turning and dodging a stomp by Main Izuku. "Move out the way, kiss ass me."

Izuku: "No...I don't know why I would help villains or attack a hero but even if you're me I have to stop you."

Villain Deku: "Oh don't act like your stupid you know clear as day why we would go down the villain route, and it clear as day I may the right choice."