BIO's and INFO

Yep, I'm finally made the chapter many of you wanted at the start. I like to say again the reason I didn't put this at the start is because I want people to put together little pieces of what each Deku's might be and what they can be. Yes, some were near possible to guess. but once you see what deku is some of you will be like Oooohh. But, now here the answer to all your Deku's question for now and what 19 Deku's/Midoriya that was put in this story. I should say I try to find picture for all the Midoriya's but I couldn't again I'm sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Midoriya: Izuku Midoriya (Aka: Main Izuku)

Quirk: OFA

Info: The main Izuku Midoriya we all know and love from the main timeline. At this point, he can use 25% of OFA up to this point in the story. He has not unlocked the predecessor's quirk yet.

Love Interest in the story: Uraraka (YEAH, I'M A GREEN TEA SHIPPER SUE ME!)

Reason for being here: We all know we must have the Original Midoriya/Deku around, and it makes sense. It wouldn't make sense to put him out or anything.

Quote: "A Hero never GIVE UP AND FIND A WAY TO WIN!!! WITH A SMILE!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2cd Midoriya: Female Midoriya (Aka: Izumi Midoriya) (Will be known in the story as Izumi)

She was the female outfit of Main Izuku helping him.

Quirk: OFA

Info/Story: She is Izuku but is a female, and everything is the same for her as Main Izuku. BUT!! One major is different in her world; she has another friend in her childhood besides Bakugo named Allen Storm (OC), who goes to UA with her. This person helped protect her, and they slowly became a couple before UA. She already knows the Predecessors quirks and has only started practicing with Float before getting thrown into the Main Izuku world.