Chapter 4 (The Meet Up)

You all thought I forgot about this story NOPE!!! I just been busy with life and getting the time to write these chapter for this book and the others. I'm not giving up for this stories for a while I have a few things plan for this story. But that enough rumbling on with the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier, with Bakugo and his squad.

Bakugo charges at the vest-wearing Izuku. His eyes glow again, and dodge two quick explosions, Bakugo let out his palm. Sero appears from the side and tries firing his type at this Izuku. He easily avoids it before getting in a low squat position with his hand touching the ground; he launches himself off the ground toward Sero. Sero tries to get out of the way, but as he is about to, Izuku grabs his legs and spins them to the ground, causing Sero's chest and face to hit the ground while Izuku elbows him in the back. "AHH!!" Izuku picks him up by the leg before throwing him over to the car next to him, which Sero pounces off the side of it onto the top of it.

Izuku looks back over at the over who has a shocked expression on their faces, but they don't dwell on it for too long Kirishima charges in-while, also hardening his arms. He begins swinging at Izuku, who effortlessly dodges all the swings. 'I don't even need to use observation to dodge these punches.' Izuku dodged another swing before cloaking his left arm into some type of black armor. He swung at Kirishima.

'All I got do is go into unbreakable and he hurt himself Mido-bro can't even-' Izuku hit Kirishima square in the stomach and sent him flying into a building. Izuku looks over and sees Kirishima groaning in pain. His eyes soon let off a red glow in them, and he quickly turned his head and dodged a punch from Ashido. Izuku was about to swing when he heard an explosion above him and jump back. He looked up and saw Bakugo aiming down, firing at him with an AP Shot. "WATCH YOURSELF RACCOON EYES!!!" Bakugo put his hand behind him and launched himself behind this Izuku.

Bakugo let off another explosion at Izuku, who put his arm to block some of the blasts. He skidded back; he wasn't given time to recover when his eyes glowed a little red again, and he turned his head, and Mina coming at him and tried to dropkick him. He blocked the kick and grabbed Mina's leg, slamming her to the ground and punching her further into it. She coughs up some blood. He looked down at her, "I wouldn't get up if I was you, trust me, most pros don't want to get up from getting hit by me." They then heard, "DEKU!!!!!!!" He turned his head, and Bakugo was about to use an explosion again, but Deku reacted quickly by picking up Mina and putting her in front of her. Bakugo had to quickly aim his explosion to the side, sending him to the left before coming to a stop. He looked at Deku.

"Oh wow, you actually have some type of compression for others!?! Man, if I ran into your Izuku I'd have to ask how he did it...." Bakugo and they were confused when he said their Izuku? "Too bad, it's a few years too late." He threw Mina at Bakugo, who caught her before He looked up and saw Izuku right in front of him, who sidekick them away. As he landed, he dusted himself a bit. "I expected better from you Kacchan I thought you would put up a better fight from the so call future #1 'hero'...I guess you're not as strong as you make yourself out to be."

"Bakugo is a lot stronger than you think Midro-bro!" Midoriya turned around and saw Kaminari. "He was just a distraction! SORRY FOR THIS TAKE THIS 1.3 MILLION WATTS VOLTS!!!!" A large wave of electricity was coming toward Midoriya, but he did not look impressed. He then cloaked both his arms in the black color again and dug his arms into the ground. He rips a considerable chunk of the street out, allowing it to block the attack. This surprised Kaminari, and he wasn't given time to fully react when he saw pieces of it getting thrown at him. He tries to dodge some of it, but most of the large chunks scrap him. He fell over a bit; as he tries to stand up, a shadow looms over him. He looks up to see Midoriya standing over him. He began to get scared and sweat. "Brownies for using that jackass as a distraction but dumb move to yell at me before sending your attack." Izuku stomps on Kaminari's back which causes him to cough up blood before kicking over to a car.