Chapter 6

I'M BACK!!!!!! Yes, I finally found time to upload this BOOK! No I did not forget about it. Just...life happen. Things came up, start a new story up with a few friends, games, and other ideas I was thinking about. I didn't want to leave this book for so long. I just have to prioritize my life first for anything and I didn't want you all to a have half ass chapter. Sorry about that...

So, hopefully you enjoy this chapter for the day.

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa: "Excuse me what?"

Eri: "Wait Uncle Zawa doesn't know about OFA?" Aizawa tried his hardest not to pass out from the nickname he was given.

All Might: "No...no he doesn't. I will explain to him and your mother later."

Aizawa: "But-"

Nezu: "We shelled about that later right now we need to worry about these Midoriya's in this room." Aizawa just grumbled and accepted it for now. The detective turns his head and looks at Villain Izumi.

Tsukauchi: "Care to tell us if you have a lover or not?"

Villain Izumi: "And why the hell would I tell you?! So you all can arrest an innocent random guy here and hurt him!"

Tsukauchi: "No Miss Midoriya it becaus-"

Villain Izumi: "He's just some random quirkless guy. So, you don't have to worry about him. He is not a hero or a villain." She laughed a little. "It's funny how I fell for a regular civilian." She smiles and remembers her world and the man she fell in love with.

Tsukauchi: "True."

Aizawa: "It would be nice to at least know his name."

Marine Izuku: "There's no point in asking her. She doesn't want to say, so there is no point in trying to get her to tell you who this guy is. She already told us he isn't on the side of good or evil, and we are not trying to be here all day, so drop it." Aizawa stared at Marine Izuku with his eyes lit up. "You can threaten me all you want; we are not your Midoriya, and where I'm from, you're talking to someone who outranks you. Trust and believe your quirk doesn't mean nothing to me." Aizawa got a little piss from that comment and was about to say something, but Villain Deku beat him to it.

Villain Deku: "Pft! Nezu controls your cat, he gets a little feisty from getting called out."

Aizawa: "Why you-"

Nezu: "Aizawa, calm down, or I will force you to go outside." Aizawa calms down.

Tsukauchi: "*sigh* We should move on and care for each of you, explain to us your quirk and some stuff about you, please." Main Izuku wishes he had his notebook right now for this. This would be the perfect moment to take notes of each of his other self quirk, but he would have to wait for now. The first person to speak was Izumi.

Izumi: "Well for me no surprise my quirk is OFA. It was given to me after I saved Kacchan from the sludge villain."

Aizawa: "Wait!? Huh!?!" A few of the other Midoriya's also had an eyebrow raised at this. Main Izuku and All Might start to sweat a bit.

Tsukauchi: "I heard about that incident, wait! You were that quirkless kid they mention!" The detective looked at Main Izuku, who nodded his head yes.

Nezu: "We will explain that later more importantly what else happened to a few of these young Midoriya."

Villain Deku: *laugh* "Oh this is priceless at least this All-Might is this reality made a smart decision!" Nezu turns his attention to Villain Deku.