Chapter 3 (The Chaos Continue)

Welcome back, time get this show on the road for this, I hope you enjoy this chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see Bakugo staring down at this Izuku.

"WHAT THE HELL DEKU!!?! WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING?!"

This Izuku sucked his teeth. "You don't get permission to call me that."

"I CAN CALL DEKU ALL I WANT YOU SHITTY NERD!!!"

"Just as loud and annoying as ever I see Kacchan!"

The Bakusquad soon show up and see Deku and now was confused and look around and see Death-arms in a wall slush and Hawks getting up.

"Hey, Hey guys let just calm down here and talk this out. Midoriya let just calm down." said Mina. But Izuku doesn't listen and blitz them which Bakugo and Kirishima quickly react, and Kirishima hardens and puts his arm in an X form but gets sent flying anyway. Sero turns around and sees Kirishima is a few feet away from breathing heavily.

"What..." they turn and see Izuku's arm is coated in some black-like color armor. He swiped his hand.

"Only, the league is allowed to call me that."

Which makes them all shocked and confused by this!? The League of Villain? Midoriya working with them? What is he talking about?! But Bakugo begins to smile.

"So, you finally decided to show your true color!? HUH!? And I knew All Might made the wrong CHOICE!!! Should have guessed of all the people in the class who would betray him. It was YOU!!!" Izuku raises an eyebrow at this. Bakugo charges at the Izuku and is about to go for his famous right hook, and he was about to react to it when his eyes glow a bit and see it a fake. He quickly dodges the left, dodges the explosion, and grabs Bakugo before spinning him a bit and kick him away. Bakugo comes to a stop and is surprised a bit "The hell? He shouldn't react that way?" He looked at the Deku. He cracked his hand and neck, smiling.

"Alright Katsuki if you want to dance... let's dance."

Somewhere else in the City.

We then see another dark hoodie person dodging incoming attacks. But he has a staff on his back. "FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I'M NOT AN ENEMY!!"

"Sorry kid but I just don't believe you. You clearly do not dress as a hero and could be a villain in disguise so as a hero I have to bring you in!" The hero rushes the guy and tries to punch him, but he blocks it with his Staff. He then flips over the hero with his Staff around the arm and shoulder and throws the hero away from him into other heroes. He put the Staff but on his back parkour his way out of there.

As he gets to the top of a roof, He pulled his hood off, and it was relieved to be ANOTHER IZUKU!! He sighs and lowers his mask off his face. "Just where the hell am I? One minute, I'm on petrol and next thing I know a damn portal opens in front of me. *Sigh* this is such a drag" he pinches his nose. He then gets a sense that someone is coming from beside him, and before anything, he quickly takes out his Staff and swing at the person. They dodge it and grabs the Staff and pull this Izuku toward him, and are about to kick him. Still, Midoriya reacts fast and jumps over the attacker and is about him, but the person dodges and tries to uppercut him, but Midoriya dodge and bounces back with his Staff. They look at each other and see it's both of them are another Midoriya. "Alright either the League really wants me dead and makes clones of me or I didn't get enough sleep!" This Izuku is wearing a green hoodie but seems to have combat gloves on and a cap under his hood.

"I would say the same thing but how I've been seeing, we are not the only ones around here." He rolled his wrist.

"Alright, as much as I don't want to trust you since you came out of nowhere and attacked me, how do I not know you're lying?"