Chapter 7 (Learning more about Deku's)

NO YOUR EYES ARE NOT PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU!! I finally! FINALLY got off my lazy butt and curse mindset and am getting around to updating this FIC! Yes, I did not forget about it! That I promise! SO MUCH SHIT Happen!

I didn't not mean to leave this story FOR SO LONG! I really really was dragging my feet. Why? One I got in my head that this story was very flaw and had a few issue that I semi wish I could done better; (after reading a comment on A03 mainly) It just put me in the mood not to write this fic; but I didn't want to give up on yet and just deleted it. That would be wrong because many of you were enjoying the mess this story start off with.

Two, I also have motivation to write other fic's (as you can tell on by my page by the 30+ fic I started writing on my this page). But couldn't forget my root for one of the four first story that got to start writing again! But mainly I owe a lot to one person.

And that person is JaydenFleisher  after talking to thanks to NezutheRatGod and Revenant63 (mainly Rev, you can find me on that server doing work on my fic so if you all ever want to see what I been up too or working on go over to join that Empire/cult). But Jayden/Hippo, he basically is like the one only who talks a reader of my stuff and talk to me when comes to my fic's. Talking to bro made me wanted to not let him down if was so infested in my fic. So more then anything this for you bro (Thanks again) (Your still dead!) (he's knows why). But you all can thank These three people mainly Jayden for carrying the very little he tries lol.

But it's time to get this story ON THE MOVE ONCE AGAIN! I know many of you want this fic; so let me shut up and say nothing else other then,

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is the next day's start, and most of the Izuku are slowly waking up. As they wake up, many of them groan and crack their bones to get feeling in their body back.

Villain Deku: "Ugh, now I'm regretting us not being able to sleep in a damn cell!" Crack his neck.

Rehab Deku: "Yeah, you got a point; as cute this little sleepover was this shit wasn't it." He got hit over the head by Izumi. "Ow what the hell was that for!?!"

Izumi: *hit him again* "You're cruising from Eri! You know better."

Eri & Rehab Deku: "Wait Eh!!?!"

Eri: "I heard you-well male dad version of you and mom curse many times mainly to my teachers and more!!"

The Deku's: "That doesn't matter young missy!!"

Eri: "Oh dear lord, this is already going to be an interesting time in this verse."

Support Deku: "Is anyone else hungry? We really didn't get anything to eat all that went down yesterday."

Marine Deku: "Now that you mention we really didn't eat and were basically killing each other."

Villain Izumi: "I still think we would have won."

Villain Deku: "We were owning you all!"

Light Deku: "Do you really want to run that match back? I was kicking your butt. I don't think you would have won."