Chapter 2 (All Hell begin to break loses)

Summary: More Deku's appears and more Chaos!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back with the dekusquad.

"What was that?" ask Tsu.

"I have no clue, but is everyone ok?!" ask Iida.

"Yeah, mom, are you ok?" ask Izuku to his mom.

"I'm ok sweetie thanks but what was that all about?" ask Inko.

"I don't know but we need to be prepared for anything that comes out of that dust cloud," said Shoto, getting in a fighting stance.

"He's right." Izuku slowly inched his way to the dust cloud, and they then heard a voice.

"Owww, owww, What was that all about! I was just trying to get a feel for OFA, was that a villain quirk? Where am I?" said the voice in the dust cloud. The dekusquad was a little confused, but they swore they know that voice, but it sounds so similar? But more feminine? The person swatted the dust away. "I need to find out where I land? It seems I'm in a city so hopefully it's nothing...." The person has green hair and emerald eyes and looks like they are wearing a replica of Izuku hero costume, but what shocked the gang was that they look just like IZUKU but as a FEMALE!!!

Everyone was now just confused, and both Izuku just pointed toward each other.

"You look like me?" said Izuku.

"And you look like me?!" said the Izuku looking female. But before anyone else could ask any questions, they heard an explosion. Everyone quickly made their way to the noise.

Back with the heroes.

We see the green hoodie mask Izuku looks like hopping around the place. He proceeds to throw a knife at Kamui Wood, who dodges the knife while using his quirk to restrain him.

"What are you doing-?" Wood looked at where the green hoodie person was last standing at but saw them gone. "Where did he go?" The next thing he felt was a boot on his shoulder kicking him down to the streets. Kamui Wood gets sent flying and crashes into a car. We see the green hoodie person holding onto a knife stuck in a building.

"Sorry but I don't really want you heroes trying to restrain me." He doesn't know that Mt.Lady grew in size and reached for him, and she grabbed him.

"GOTCHA!" But when she opened his palm, he was gone!? "What the!? I just had him!?" She then heard a whistle, looked toward the sound, and saw the hoodie mask person waving at her, leaning against a wall and flipping a knife.

"Well, one thing is for sure. wherever I got dropped it seems the heroes here aren't that strong and smart." Mt. Lady got a tick mark. And, went after the boy.

We then go over to see how Death Arms is doing, and we see him getting sent flying into a wall. The vest Midoriya dust himself off. "Didn't I already body you once 'hero'?" Death-Arms slowly come out from the wall, and he is bleeding a bit.

"Kid, what the hell? Last time I checked you were in the Hero course!? Why are you attacking a hero!? You know this could end your career before it even started!?"

"Hero course? Last time I checked they were trying to get me through some damn rehab program for villains. So, it seems I land in a world where I'm a hero? And I'm a student. Interesting. So there are more of me and that other me here. I would love to stay and chat with you pathetic hero but I got things to figure out so I'm gonna have to end this." The vest, like Midoriya, rushed at Death's arm faster than he could react, and right when the Izuku was about to push Death's arms, he got a sense to dodge. So he jumped back and saw some feathers? He turns and sees #2 Hero coming down, Hawks. "Well...shit..."