🎧 SONG 4: "Romantic Rights" by Death from Above 1979 🎧

Oliver, Elijah and Alex immediately scram from the Christmas tree, the cops---and from each other, sprinting for their lives as they push over crowds of New Yorkers and traffic jams nearby.

"They're getting away! Grab 'em!" The police officer commands his crew to search for them, as the three boys find themselves in a high-stakes chase against cops scrambling all over the city of Brooklyn to catch them.

"What the fuck have you done, Oliver?!" Alex angrily yells to himself. "I'm too young to go to jail!" He quickly switches to a fearful tone, as he climbs up the roofs of taxi cabs and various other cars stuck in the roads.

Meanwhile, Oliver runs through filthy alleyways and pushing away mothers strolling their infant babies by the sidewalks. Losing his breath and time, he barely thinks twice before sprinting away from a gang of cops coming for him from behind.

As Elijah sprints through a nearby park and pushing over people in Santa Claus and elf costumes, he quickly spots an extremely crowded line in the distance, longer than that of a reticulated python. By pure coincidence, Oliver and Alex pop out of nowhere, as they catch up with a heavily perspiring Elijah. "Head for the line over there!" He yells.

Without hesitation, the three make their way within the line, hiding from the cops' sight as they slow down their speed and keeping their heads down amidst such a long and massive crowd. Unable to stop themselves from moving, they soon make their way through the end of the line, and end up in the last place they expected to end up in; the outdoor concert venue where the school idol group µ's just so happens to be performing in.

As thousands of fans find themselves unable to keep inside their excitement to see their favorite school idols onstage, Oliver, Elijah and Alex become the first ones in an endlessly growing line of fans, much to the anger of several people, having their line cut by the trio.

"Did we 'lose em?!" Alex anxiously yells.

"Seems like it..." Oliver replies, amidst his extremely loud panting.

Finally, it seems as if the boys have finally lost track of the police; and have finally found a moment to catch their own breaths, even if all of them are perspiring to death. That is, until, a security guard dressed in a dark blue uniform and cap comes by to call up their attention.

"Hey!" He yells, startling the three boys. "Are you three supposed to be Dewey, George and Scooter?" He continues, loudly yelling amidst the already noisy fans behind them. It also appears as if this security guard, plus a handful of others, have been searching for these guys for quite some time now, as if they had disappeared from µ's without a trace.

"Uhhh...yes? Yes we are." Oliver nervously replies.

The security guard: "Good. The girls need you backstage..."

Oliver and company had no time to think. Guided by a number of security guards, the trio were on their way inside the venue, breaking free of the long line and onto the backstage.

"What the hell are you doing?" Alex whispers to Oliver in confusion.

Oliver shushes him. "Just play along!"

-------------------------

The boys finally arrive to a small metallic building, with a door that reads "DRESSING ROOM" on the front. As they make their stop, one of the security guards walks by said door and strongly knocks on it. All the while, the three amigos grew even more anxious; not only did their perspiring worsen, but their faces were now painted red in embarrassment.

The door slightly opens, and a short gold-brown haired girl peeks through it. It turns out to be Hanayo Koizumi, acting shy as ever.

"Y-yes...?" She politely asks.

"We found you girls your managers." He replies. "Can they come in?"

She rapidly nods, much to the anxiety lurking within the trio. The guards then open the door even further and dragging the boys inside.

Security Guard: "Alright, ladies...these will be the guys who will watch over you throughout your American tour. They're gonna stay by your side as you girls perform all over the United States, so best you work with them very closely if ever. Got any questions or new song ideas, tell it to 'em." 

And those were the last words the three boys ever heard from these security guards, for they never saw them again once they closed the door shut and went back to guard the rest of the venue.

Oliver, Alex and Elijah couldn't believe what just happened---so much so that all they could simply do there was awkwardly stand still in silence---and so did all nine members of µ's.

Oliver: "So, uhm...hello! As the guard said, we'll be your managers all throughout your American tour..."

Elijah: "We should also probably introduce ourselves; I'm Dewey...that's George (Alex) and Scooter (Oliver)..."

All nine girls, emotionless, simply nodded and waved their hands hello.

Oliver slowly came closer to Elijah. "Wait, I thought I was George..." he whispers.

Elijah: "Dude, what am I supposed to do with these names? It's not like I could spend hours planning this out."

Alex: "These are like some of the most boring, common-ass names in the history of anything. Literally any of us could be George..."

Oliver: "Are you implying that Dewey and Scooter are blander than a slice of cheese or uglier than rotten cheese?"

Elijah: "Where did you even bring up these comparisons to cheese?"

As the boys had a pointless whisper fight, facing away from µ's, the nine girls just simply continued to stand still in silence and confusion.

Honoka: "Are you guys alright?"

The three boys quickly stop talking, looking back at µ's with a grin to quickly bury the hatchet as soon as possible. 

Oliver: "Oh! Uhm...yes! Definitely!"

Her response is nothing more than a head tilt out of confusion.

Nico (feeling unamused): "Yeah..." 

Suddenly, security guard rips their door open and sticks his head out onto the dressing room, much to everyone's shock.

"µ's! You're up!" He shouts.

The nine school girl idols then quickly huddle up together in a circle, as if they were preparing for a football match in the Super Bowl.

Eli: "Alright, girls. Remember that this is everything we ever trained for. All you have to do is give it your all, just like the old days..."

Umi, Maki and Nozomi nod in agreement.

Eli: "Alright. Now get out there and show the world who we really are!"

The girls loudly cheer as they sprint out of their dressing room and onstage, to cheers and screams from millions of fans watching, as loud as an airplane taking off nearby, all while raising their glowsticks up in the air.

"...all 50 states?!" Alex softly asks Oliver in shock, as the trio are left behind in the dressing room.

Oliver unleashes a deep sigh, after a long chase and ending up backstage in a µ's concert. "Unfortunately..." he says, as he slowly shakes his head, as he grabs himself a bottle of water and drinks from it.

Alex: "Mom and Dad are gonna kill me for this..."

 The three boys were too shocked and embarrassed to even step out of µ's dressing room, staying still with their jaws left open, unable to comprehend what the hell just happened. Even with Elijah looking around the place to get everything together, they couldn't believe it---they'll be spending the next few weeks with µ's; and nobody else BUT µ's!