🎧 SONG 3: "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z & Alicia Keys 🎧

As the trio depart from the airport, they are welcomed with the beautiful sights New York City has to offer at night; lights shining from every building and road around them, taxi cabs cruising around every street, even more beautiful billboards surrounding Times Square, hot-dog stands, and let's not forget the wonders of the Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building. (Look at how beautiful they shine at night!)

And because it's Christmas time, it is quite obvious that the city would be covered in chilling white snow, that doesn't stop the city from being filled with children caroling by the streets, and Rockefeller being packed with families ice skating by a giant, brightly-shining Christmas tree facing them.

These are just merely some of the sights that Oliver and friends pass by at the backseat of their taxi cab, as they make their way to a luxurious hotel somewhere within the streets of Brooklyn.

Upon making it to the hotel's 14th floor, where their room is located, Oliver and company finally find a place to unload their massive luggages (with a small help from the staff) and chilling in their small room, consisting of a cabinet and a bathroom by their doorsteps, plus a white king-sized bed, sofa, small table with 2 chairs, and a HDTV, all surrounded next to curtains that reveal the beauty of NYC late at night.

"Look at all of this!" Phil quips, as he jumps onto the bed as his first move inside the room. "This would be perfect for getting pissed and jacking up the whole place."

Jesse: "I'm not sure if that's part of the quintessential New Yorker experience. Let me just Google that up real quick..."

As Jesse and Phil explore their small little room, Oliver stands by the open door, glancing around instead.

Oliver: "So the first thing we're doing in New York is...getting drunk?"

Phil: "That's part of the American Dream, right? Getting absolutely wasted and ruining everyone's evening."

Oliver: "That's not how the American Dream works. Where did you even learn that?"

Phil: "...Grand Theft Auto IV?"

Jesse: "I think the first thing to do in New York would be to endlessly compliment about the city as if it's the greatest place on Earth. That's what every movie and TV show has taught me about NYC, at least..."

An hour or two later, Oliver and his friends remain in their room, simply killing time watching whatever was on television, even if it meant news about Karens having heated arguments with McDonald's employees in the drive-thru. Phil chews on some Doritos by the bed, while Jesse simply sits while watching TV with him.

"Would you like a Dorito?" Phil asks Oliver with his mouth full. The latter, stares away from the duo and onto the shining buildings by his windows, all while seated in a comfy seat right above it.

Oliver: "No, thank you..."

And then, he comes to a gripping realization; µ's would be holding a concert there in a few hours! Oliver quickly snaps back to reality as he reaches for tickets to the concert he secretly kept in his passport, as he takes them out and hides them in his pockets without anyone looking.

"I'll be right back..." He then tells his friends as he stands up, grabs a small bag he brought with him (plus some of his gadgets and earphones), before leaving his room and making his way to an elevator down to the hotel's lobby.