🎧 SONG 7: "3005" by Childish Gambino 🎧

A few days later, shortly after their concert in Georgia, μ's take the rest of the night rehearsing for their next concert, before resting away in a nearby motel. With most of the girls busy preparing for the next phase of their American tour, the others take their time to pause and look at the little things.

For instance, Honoka and Alex seated outside the motel, gazing at the bright stars surrounding the night sky. One of them even quickly draws a white line in the sky, to their surprise.

"Hey! It's a shooting star! Make a wish! Make a wish!" Honoka cries in excitement.

Alex: "Oh! Yeah, sure, uhm...I wish for world peace."

"Aww, that's so boring!" Honoka pouts in response.

Alex: "What's wrong with world peace?"

Honoka: "Nothing! But when you see a shooting star, you gotta make the best of your wishes! Wouldn't you wanna do something like "I wish for free candy everyday" instead? Something like that."

Alex nods while looking away from the stars. "True..." He whispers.

Honoka then looks behind her, as if she heard a voice coming from the insides.

"Excuse me, but I think I'm being called over..." She apologizes to him. "Might be rehearsals for tomorrow..."

Alex: "Oh, that's fine! That's fine! Go ahead. Where we heading tomorrow anyways?"

Honoka then gets herself back up, as she prepares to head back inside. "We'll be leaving for the West Coast tomorrow! We move to San Diego early in the morning."

Alex: "Oh! Nice!"

Honoka then grabs hold of the door, but not before facing Alex one more time.

Honoka: "Hey, George!"

Alex: "Yeah?"

"Thanks..." Honoka happily tells Alex, as she turns back and heads inside for even more rehearsals. Relieved, Alex smiles as he stares into the stars even more, but not before a black-haired British man dressed in a gray T-shirt pats him from behind.

"Trying to score a shot with all the ladies, I see..." Oliver quips with a smug expression.

"Shut up, man!" Alex yells in surprise, as Oliver laughs at his response.

"At least she's pretty nice..." Elijah also comes in from the opposite side, to reunite with the two other boys outside the motel.

Alex: "Y-Yeah, I guess so..."

The three boys then huddle up on top of a parked car, as they all stargaze together in silence and relief.

Alex: "So uhh...what a week, huh?"

Oliver: "What a week so far."

Elijah: "So we really doing this, huh? All 50 states with a bunch of young kids for God knows how long."

Oliver: "I mean, I can't believe I'm saying this, but this is way more fun than this is supposed to be. It's like White Chicks without the racism or the sexism."

Alex: "How is White Chicks racist or sexist?"

Oliver: "You know! It's about two black guys who dress up as white women. Basically two funny guys pretending to be different people who hang out a lot with girls. It's a lot like that but, you know, without all of the whiteface and trans jokes."

The two other guys simply looked at Oli in disgust.

Elijah: "I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about."

Alex: "So, uhm...West Coast, huh?"

Oliver gripped his teeth and inhaled some of his breath as a way of dealing with the pressure he's about to face in the next couple days. "Yup...it's another long week ahead of us."

Elijah: "You're one to talk. Last thing I ever wanted to do in life was to explore Florida."

The three boys had an amazing little chuckle with each other, especially how---it's true---Florida is one hell of a place to even breathe in.

Alex: "Man, don't even get me started with Florida!"

And it's this moment, where it seems as if at long last, the three boys finally let bygones be bygones, and accepted each other as brothers beyond the flawed things they've done to each other in the past, embracing the future to come, as they watch over Eli dealing with the rehearsals.

Alex: "So, I guess this is where we're at in life---looking after school idols half our age. What a time to be alive."

Oliver: "I mean, I'll admit this; the blonde one is kinda cool."

Elijah: "You mean Eli?"

Feeling as if Oli's developed a crush on one of the idols, the other boys tease him down to his core about it.

Oliver: "Bugger off, you two. I got a girlfriend, you know." He then drinks a can of La Croix in unamusement.

Alex: "Yeah, until you start having affairs again."

Elijah laughs at Oliver over this joke---and he doesn't seem impressed about it!

Oliver: "Yeah, I'm cutting your balls off before I leave the States."

And thus concludes μ's epic tour in the East State, and a brand new journey begins for the three boys, who continue to joke around outside the motel for the night, while the nine school idols finish up their rehearsals for the night.

And as they embark on the next phase of their American tour, it appears as if they are all finally coming to the realization that their lives are about to face permanent changes, once all of this blows over.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2