Chapter_1

"And Boom"

.
.
.

"Mr. President all of our companies' money is reducing."

"What? What do you mean, reducing?" The president said as he got off of his chair and walked toward his secretary.

"Sir, we don't know what happening. But sir we have to call the police. All the money is going, sir." His secretary said as he and she started to walk.

"No, don't call the police. If the police find out about our money, they will take them all."

"But, sir..."

"Shut up and go call our hackers. Tell them all to come to the company right now." The president yelled.

"Yes sir," The Secretary said as she take out her phone from her pocket and started to call them.

"Oh my, they have only 72 Million in their bank. Ugh, what a pity I thought there would be more than this." The girl with the H/c said as she looked around. "Well, whatever now." The girl said as she closed her laptop and walked towards the door. "Ugh, I hate stairs." She said as she walked down the stairs.

"Secretary Cha, where are they? Why are they still not here?" The president shouted.

"Sir, they said they are on their way..."

"Well hello, Mr. President." The girl with the E/c said as she smirked at them.

The president just looked at her and walked away.

"Hah that asshole," The girl said as she get out of the building. "Hmm, so what should I do now? Hmm, maybe I'll go home first." She said as she get on her bike and drive away.

.
.
.

"Mikey, if we get her, we can do whatever we want. She is like the best hacker on this planet." Ran said as he walked beside with the boss. He was trying to make his boss hire a well-known hacker.

"Ran, how can we hire when we don't even know who she is or how she looks like? All we know is that she is a girl nothing else." Mikey said as he looked at them.

"I know someone who knows her," Koko said who was on his desk listening to them. Everyone looked at him.

"Wait? For real?" Rindo asked as he got off of his seat and walked toward Koko.

"Yeah, but I don't think she will work with us." He said, looking at his phone. "From what I heard, they say she doesn't like to work with others. She likes to work alone. And when I ask why. They said she told them the people she worked with were too slow. They can't work as fast as I can"

"Slow?"

"Yes," Koko said as he saw his phone to them. "Look she stole 72 million today from ***** company and a week ago she stole 3 billion from *** company She did stole them all by herself. "

"Wait for really? She did this all alone? How did she do it?" Akashi asked as he walked toward him.

"Well, didn't you hear what Ran said? She is one heck of a hacker. She can hack anything." Koko answered.

Then Sanzu said. "Whatever guys. We don't need her. We can do things by ourselves. We don't need her right boss?" He looked at Mikey.

"... now I heard about her. I kinda think she is interesting so, I wanna know more about her." He looked at Koko. "Get some more information about her. I wanna know everything about her."

"Mikey, only 2 people know what she looks like... so how can we get info about her?" Koko said, getting up from his seat.

"I don't wanna hear anything. You also said someone you know knows her so, give me the information I want. I'm giving you guys 5 days. Bring me the information in 5 days," Mikey said before leaving the room.