Chapter_21

"We're going back now... huhuhu..." Lala cried as she gets on the boat. "I'll miss this place..."

"Lala, stop being dramatic and sit already." Sei said who was playing with Mei's phone.

"We are leaving now. Sit tight." Y/n shout at everyone.

"Okay,"

"Lala-chan don't worry. I'll take you to a place like this in the future if you agree to be my wife." Ran said as he looked at Lala, then at Koko. He grinned at him.

"Hah? Why do I have to be your wife if I want to go to a place like this? I can go on my own you know. I have more money than you, so no thank you." Lala said as she looked at Ran and look away.

"Rejected, ha." Rindo laughed while looking at his brother.

"Well, I expected that. I mean I think Lala-chan won't make us her husband unless it's Koko." Ran said as he wiped his fake tears.

"Wow cringe, Like hell, I'll make that Koko-melon my husband." Lala said as she looked at them with a disgusted look. "I'll just leave. I hate being with you guys." Lala rolled her eyes as she walked away.

"Why do I feel like everyone here hates us except for Y/n?" Takeomi said while looking at Lala leaving.

"That's true, everyone here hates you guys no one like you guys at all. So, before saying anything repeat what are you trying to say in your head then say it out loud." Nana said who was leaning out of the boat railing while drinking some wine.

"Wow, so mean," Ran said as she stared at her.

.
.
.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"Here"

"Ah, thank you, Mikey." Y/n thanked him as she takes the glass of wine he was holding.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Oh, I was just some work. Look. " She shows him her laptop.

"Ohh,"

"Mikey, I was thinking about changing our hideout at Yokohama and Roppongi. Many people know about our hideout there, so let's change it before the police or anyone think something is wrong there." Y/n said, looking at her laptop. "And some police, some this area," she showed him the map. "Are roaming a lot too so, let's do some about it too."

"Hmm~ okay," Mikey said as he was staring at Y/n, not at the laptop.

"Stop staring. You'll drill a hole in my face." Y/n said as she puts her laptop away and turn to look at him. "And how about a date after we arrive back in Japan?"

"....Date?... you and me alone?... together?" Mikey asked as he blushed hard.

"Yes, a date. You and me together."

"But why suddenly?" He asked again.

"Because I like you. After working with you I kinda started to like you so yeah." Y/n answered smiling while looking at him. "So, I wanted to see if I really like you or it was just an attraction by taking you on a date."

"Oh..." Mikey looked away as Y/n was still staring at him. He got away from her. "Okay then, once we get back in Japan let's do that...." He then walked away with a tomato-like face.

"Wow, Y/n is bold..." Lala said as she and the other girls were spying on them.

"Do you think Y/n like him?" Nana asked as she looked back at the girls.

"Whatever is it, it does not matter. If Y/n like him then let them be if not, not our problem." Tsuki said as she look at the girls with a straight face. "But if Mikey does something wrong to Y/n, I won't hesitate to kill him."

"Wow, you're scary." Mei said shivering.

.
.
.

"Tsukiiiiii I'm hungry. Make me something." Lala said as she cling to Tsuki's arm.

"Lala, didn't you just eat something the entire pack of chips?" Tsuki looked down at her. "Be a good girl and sit."

"You eat so much, but why is that you never grow tall?" Koko teased while smirking at Lala. "Chibi,"

"Shut up, Koko-melon don't say anything to me. I don't like talking to you." Lala said as she glared at him.

"Hoo~ okay then. I was just about to give you a chocolate bar, but it looks like you don't need it anymore." Koko said as he takes out a chocolate bar from his pocket.

"Chocolate bar...." Lala said, staring at the chocolate bar. "Give that?" She rushed towards him and tries to take the chocolate. "Give me."

"Hah no, I don't give my chocolate to other people who do like to talk with me." Koko looked down at her and smirked.

"Seriously these two," Sanzu said, looking at them, then got up and walked away. While he was walking around the boat, he saw Umi at the end of the boat, looking down while smiling at the water.

"Beautiful..."

"Oh, Sanzu-san..." Umi said as she turn around and saw Sanzu staring at her. "What are you doing here? Are you looking for something...? She asked as she smiled at him. 

'Ahh, my heart," he thought. "Oh, no nothing I was just walking around," Sanzu answered as he looked away from her. "But you? What are you doing here all alone?" He asked.

"Oh... I was just looking around and then I came here. It was calm and peaceful here so, I stayed here." She answered while smiling.  She then walk to a near seat and sat there. 

"Oh..." Sanzu looked at her, then he walk closer to her and sat next to her. 

They sat there without saying anything, just enjoying the moment. Sometimes Sanzu would keep on looking at her, admiring her beauty. 

"Sanzu-san, May I ask you a question?" 

"Hmmm, yes what is it?" 

"I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but may I ask where did you get the scar?" Umi asked as she looked up at him. 

"Oh... uhh..." 

"If you don't like talking about it, then it's fine. Please don't say anything." Umi said as she moves her hand in front of her. 

"Oh no, it's fine. I'll tell you, but you have to promise you won't tell anyone." 

"Yes, I promise I won't tell anyone, and if I did please feel free to kill me." Umi said as she looked up at him with a serious face. 

"Feel free to kill you... wow, it's fine even if you did tell anyone but don't tell everyone." Sanzu said as he looked at her and smiled.

"Okay." 

"Well..."

After telling her the story about his scar Umi and Sanzu sat there again without anything. Then Umi suddenly looked up at him and said. 

"Even if your scar has a scary story, it still looks beautiful on you. It really really looks beautiful just like your face. So, please forget about your scary past story and remember that you're beautiful."