Chapter_9

"Ohh you guys are back," Ran said as he saw Koko and Kakucho walking into the house.

"Mhmm," Koko said smiling widely. "Wah, I can't get over the fact that Y/n's company is as big as this whole forest. Mhmm, it was so amazing working there except for the part where I have to work with that Lala." he rolled his eyes.

"Wow look like Koko had lots of fun there." Rindo said who was at the couch watching Tv.

"Of course, I did. That was the best company I have ever been to." Koko take a seat next to him.

"Koko what about Y/n? Where is she?" Mikey asked as he was looking down at them from the second floor.

"Oh, Y/n said she won't come home today." Kakucho answered looking up at him.

"Hmm, why?"

"She said she want to meet with her friends today. So she won't be coming home."

"Mhmm okay then," Mikey then walk downstairs and sat on the couch beside Kakucho.

"Guys let's-..." Koko was about to say something but he was interrupted by his phone. "Who?" He grabbed his phone from his pocket. "Ohh, it's my darling." He said picking up the call. "Yes, darling?.... mhmm... okay we'll be there in 20.... okay bye bye honey." He then hang up the call and looked at his friends.

"What?" Rindo asked as he stare at him.

"Darling told us to come to a club right now. She is with her friends right now and she wants to introduce us to them." Koko answered as he looked at him then at Mikey. "What should we do? Should we go?"

"Hmm... let's just go since we have nothing better to do right now." Mikey said as he got up from the couch and walk back upstairs.

"Okay then,"

Everyone went to their room and change their outfit. They all walk into the living.

"Wow, we do be looking hot." Ran said looking at each other.

"Koko, which club we are going?" Mikey asked Koko while flooding his sleeves.

"Camelot,"

"Ohh," Rindo said making an 'O' face. "It's been a while since we went there. Let's see if there are any changes or not.

"Let's go let's go, my darling is waiting for me there." Koko said as he started to walk out.

The Bonten get in their car and went to the club. When they arrived at the club everyone outside the club was staring at them, as they get out of their car. They look around searching for Y/n.

"Where is she? Shouldn't she be waiting for us at the entrance?" Sanzu asked as he was looking around then he looked at Koko.

"Well yeah, but may be-..."

"My my, look at you guys looking hot." Y/n said as she pop out of nowhere.

"Woah, darling don't scare me like that," Ran looked at her. "Darling, you look hot too."

"Thank you," Y/n gave him a close eyes smile. "Anyways guys meet my best friends." She said as she move a little to show them her friends.

"Hello, my name is Nana. Nice to meet you all." Nana introduced herself as she bowed at them.

"Hello, I'm Tsuki."

"Hello, I'm Mei and that's my sister Sei." Mei introduced herself and her sister.

"Hey, My name is Umi. Nice to meet you."

"And I'm Lala. Hello," Lala said who was in front of her friends.