Chapter_8

"Tsuki..." Y/n said while staring at her. "He... hello." She then quickly hide behind Lala.

"Nope," Lala said as she moved away. "You're on your own. I'm not the one who forgot to contact her." She then went back to her chair and sat. "Tsuki make sure you scold her enough so she won't make the same mistake again." She smirked as Y/n who was glaring at her.

"So, Y/n..."

"Ye..yes..." Y/n said, looking back at Tsuki.

"How have you been? I heard you are the new member of bonten, is that true?" Tsuki said, walking into the office. "Good for you. You became something you didn't want to." She gave Y/n a close eyes smile.

"Huh? How did you know she is a member of bonten?" Koko asked as walking close to her.

"I just know." She answered, then turn back to the door. "Well then, I'll leave. I have so much work to do." Then she started to walk out of Lala's office.

"But Tsuki, don't you have other things to say to her? She didn't contact us for a week, at least scold her a little." Lala got up from her chair, she looked at Y/n and stick out her tongue then walk to Tsuki.

"Mhmm, Why would I scold her. Just look at her, she is a grown woman who doesn't need anyone to worry about her." Tsuki look at Y/n and out out.

"Ooo honey, Tsuki is mad mad." Lala said looking back at Y/n.

"...what should I do know? It look like she won't talk to me now." Y/n said looking down at her hand.

Y/n and Tsuki were childhood friends. Y/n always looked up at Tsuki and admire her. And Tsuki also admire her and she was always there for Y/n whenever she needed. She was like a mom to Y/n, who is always here for her daughter. And at the age of 15 Y/n joined a gang. Tsuki didn't like her being in a gang because she thought all they do was fight all the time. And even tho she didn't like her being in a gang, she support her. Tsuki was a smart girl who can predict everything by using her brain. She was a mastermind who knows how to play with others. And at the age of 16, she predicted something was going to happen to Y/n. So, right after she find out what's going to happen to went to Y/n's gang's hideout but when she got there, she find out she was late.

An incident happened that time... and because of that incident, Y/n got the haemato phobia. And she even has to be in hospital for 3 years. Y/n was so ill mentally at that time and since she didn't have any family members, she was scared that she will be all alone but Tsuki stayed with her and look after her all the time. She stayed with her and helped her. She made Y/n smile again. She made her feel that she was not alone, and she is always there for her.

Even tho Y/n was completely fine now, Tsuki still blame herself for not saving Y/n and her gang at that time. She thought it all happened because she let her join the gang. She thought maybe if I didn't let her join the gang nothing like this would have happened.

"I don't know, maybe talk to her ask for forgiveness?" Lala said as she went back to her table. "Just so you know, Tsuki the tsundere almost cried." She then sat back in her chair and open her computer.

"What?" Y/n shouted as soon as she heard that. "She cried?"

"Yep, now think how worried she was." Lala looked up at her. "And Nana was looking for you yesterday.  She said you have taken her credit card and forget to give her back."

"Ohh yeah, I forgot about Nana." Y/n said as she sat beside Lala. "And what about the three? How are they doing?"

"Well, Umi is just fine. Mei was here yesterday and it look like she is doing fine too. And for Sei was at her house playing games, like always but then the day before yesterday Tsuki went to her house and scold her. And after that she went to Tsuki's house."

"Sei, did not leave the house all this time? She didn't come to work too?"

"Nope, Tsuki was really mad at Sei. She had dark circles and pimples all around her face and When Tsuki saw her, She immediately start to yell at her." Lala said while looking at her phone. "See," She show Y/n a video of Tsuki yelling at Sei.

"Oh my god, look at her dark circles," Y/n said as she looked at the video while laughing.

"Umm, guys we are still here, you know?" Koko said who was standing beside Kakucho while staring at them.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. I forget about you guys." Y/n got up and walked close to them. "So, Lala meet our new member Kokonoi,  the new president of this company " He said patting Koko's shoulder. "And this Kakucho, New president of Tsuki's company."

"Hehh, this white hair dude with my new president?" Lala said as she looked up and down at him. "But I want this Kakucho guy."

"Hey chibi that's mean, you know." Koko said, walking close to her. "And be happy that I the best man ever mad in this world is your new president." He looked down at her.

"Oh wow really," She smiled. "Get lost," she stopped smiling and glare at him.

"Lala, be nice," Y/n said as she was watching them.

"Why would I be nice to someone who called me chibi?" She looked at Y/n then back at Koko.

"Koko behave and don't call her chibi." Kakucho move closer to him. "It's not nice."

"Aww, Kakucho-kun is so nice." She said as she sweetly smiled at him. "I wish he was my new president."

"Hah.." Y/n sigh and start to walk out of her office. "Lala show him around. And I'll go see Tsuki with Kakucho-kun." She looked back at them. "Come on Kakucho-kun let's go."

"Okay," He looked at Y/n then back at Koko and Lala. "Well then Lala-san goodbye." Then he turn back to Y/n and started walking with her.

"Bye-bye honey," Koko said watching them leave.

"Best of luck, Y/n and see you soon Kakucho-kun." Lala wave at them.

"So, Kakucho-kun as you can already see scary Tsuki is. I hope you can still get along with her. She is a tsundere too." Y/n said as she looked at him.

"Mhmm,"

"And Tsuki's company is 20 minutes away from here. After your work is done. I think Tsuki will bring you back here and you can go home with Koko." She added.

"Okay... but what about you?" He asked as he looked at her.

"Ohh, for today I'll stay here with my girls, and tomorrow I'll come back home." She answered

"Oh okay then"