Chapter_11

"I'll go now. I have some business to do before going to bed." Tsuki said as she got up from the couch. "If you guys want to go to bed, you can ask Y/n she will show you your rooms." She smiled before leaving.

"I'm gonna go too. I wanna play some games before going to bed." Sei said as she also got up from the couch.

"I wanna play too." Ran got up and looked at her.

"What?"

"I also wanna play some games. Can I join you?" He asked.

Sei looked at Y/n. She nodded her head. Sei looked back at Ran and smiled. "Okay then come on let's go." She started to walk as Ran followed her.

"Goodnight," Ran and Sei said before leaving.

"Goodnight baby sis. Make sure you sleep on the time." Mei shout.

"Look like Tsuki-san likes to do her work alone." Kakucho said looking at Y/n. 

"Yes, she doesn't like other people interfering her when she is working. She is really workaholic." Y/n said as she smiled at him. "She was like that since he was a kid, always working her ass off." 

"Hmm, you must have known her for a very long time huh?" Mikey asked as he stared at her. 

"Mhmm, I have known her for many many years." Y/n answered 

"So? How did you guys meet each other?" Mikey asked again.

"We met by-..." Before Y/n could talk Lala start to say something.

"Mhmm, I'm gonna go to bed. I feel really sleepy." Lala said as she lay on the couch. "So sleepy... but at the same time I don't wanna go too." she said before closing her eyes.

'This brat' Mikey thought as he glared at Lala.

"Lala? Go to your room. If you sleep here you'll catch a cold." Y/n said as she went towards her and shake her a little.

"No... I don't wanna sleep. We are having a sleepover and I want to paint Kakucho-kun's and Koko's nails like we do whenever we have a sleepover." Lala said as she slowly sit up and rub her eyes.

'Cute...' Koko thought while staring at Lala. "Huh?" He slapped himself, everyone turn to him and looked at him with a confused face.

"Is something wrong Koko-kun?" Y/n asked still staring at him.

"Oh.. no nothing is wrong." Koko answered moving his hands in front of him.

"Okay then...." Y/n looked back at Lala. "Lala let's go sleep now. You can paint their nails tomorrow." She then picked Lala up and started to walk upstairs. "I'll be back soon." She said before leaving.

"Koko, by any chance did you take some of my drugs?" Sanzu asked as he looked at him.

"What? no... no I didn't take any of your drugs." Koko answered getting up from the couch.

"Then Why did you slap yourself a minute ago?" Sanzu asked again as he smirked at Koko.

"That... that's because I was thinking about something that you don't need to know." He answered as he rolled his eyes before walking away. "I'm gonna go look around the house."

"10,000$ Lala and Koko will end up together." Rindo said as he smirked.

"Huh? You think our Lala will go out with that guy with daddy issue, dream on." Mei said looking down at him. "My Lala have standards you know."

"Hooo? Then why don't we make a bet? If Lala and Koko date each other at the end of this year, you'll pay me 10,000$, and if they don't end up together. I'll pay you 10,000$." Rindo said getting up from the couch as he stare at her.