Chapter_17

"Y/n, we are ready now."

"Okay now listen carefully okay? The target is in his living room and his wife is in the bedroom. So, Lala you go to his wife and kill her." Y/n said as she was watching the computers in front of her. "And Mei, after Lala is done. She'll give you a signal and after the signal you go and kill that bastard."

"Roger," Both of the girls said together.

"Now okay, our work is done. We got the money and killed the bastard that stole our money." Y/n said as she turn back to look at the others that was in the same room with Y/n.

"What you're gonna leave the girls there? What if the plan fails and they kill them?" Koko asked worriedly.

"Do not worry nothing will happen to them. They are pro at this type of job." Tsuki said as she was sitting next to Y/n. She was still looking at the computer screen while talking to them. "And if anything did happened. Umi can go and help them. She is even better then them."

"She is?" They boys questioned aa they looked at Umi. They didn't believe what Tsuki just said as they have only seen Umi for few time and she didn't even talk properly in front of them.

"You guys are probably thinking that Umi can't be that good, right? But you guys should know that you should Never judge a book by its cover." Nana said looking at the boy smirking. "Umi is even more skilled than I am. She can kill 5 people in 3 minute. She is the second-fastest killer in our group."

"Huh that who is first?"

"Y/n of course."

"Ohh..."

"So you guys better watch out if you make them angry they will kill and throw you away." Sei said looking at them from her chair while smirking.

"Then what about you guys? What are you good at?" Koko asked as he sat beside Nana.

"Well, I'm good at hacking but not as good as Y/n and fighting in a group and I'm a good sniper. And Nana and Tsuki are good at everything like Y/n. Y/n, Nana and Tsuki are the oldest in our group. I think Nana is even older then them." Sei answered while looking at her phone. "Y/n let's ho shopping after this. I want to look around."

"Mhmm okay,"

"How much time will it take to complete this?" Mikey asked Y/n as he was staring at the computer.

"Hmm in 2 minutes. Lala has already gave signal to Mei so I think Mei will finish this in 2 or 3 minutes." Y/n answered as she looked at her computer than at Mikey. 'Dark cycles.' She thought as she stare at him.

"You know staring at someone is not good." Mikey said as he looked at her and smirked.

'Ahh... that smirk,'

"Who said I was staring I was just looking around." She looked away from him.

"Y/n let's go to our Island and stay there for sometime." Nana said, walking close to her.

"Yes let's go. We haven't been there for so long time. The last time we come we didn't even get a chance to go there so, let's go now... yes?" Mei said as she also walking to Y/n and hug her.

"They do be flexing their money..." Ran whispered while looking at them.

"I know right? Man, they are rich rich rich rich." Koko whispered back while standing next to Ran.

"Y/n let's go, eat something you're probably hungry right now. You haven't eat anything since morning." Tsuki said getting up from her chair.

"Mmm sure. I'm really hungry right now." Y/n said as she also got up. She looked back at Mei and Nana. "We'll go to our Island when Lala and Sei come back. You guys to pack your stuff." She smiled at them.

"Yay, Y/n thank you so much you're the best." Mei said as she hugged her. 

"Okay okay now let's gooooo. I'm hungry." Y/n laugh as she pull away from the hug and started to walk out.

"If you guys are also hungry please follow Y/n. I'll prepare something to eat for you guys too." Tsuki said looking back at the boys.

"Okay," Mikey said as he started to follow Y/n.

"Boss wait for us." Sanzu and Koko ran after Mikey as Ran and Takeomi slowly follow them.

"You don't wanna eat anything." Tsuki asked while staring at Kakucho who was still sitting at his chair looking up at her.

"Ah no, I wanna eat but I thought may be I should help you since you'll be cooking for more then one person." He said as he got up from his chair.

"Oh no it's fine. I have been cooking for my girls all the time so it's not a big deal. You can go sit and wait for your food." Tsuki said as she looked at  Kakucho and bow then she left.

.
.
.

"Mikey you guys are also coming with us right?" Nana asked Mikey who was sitting in front her.

"I guess?"

"Okay then once we get there let's have lots of fun." She said while smiling widely.

"Okay...." Mikey looked away from her to Y/n. "Y/n have you done the work I gave to you?" He asked.

"Mhmm yes... wait let me show you." Y/n said getting up from her chair. She then walked in the living room and grab her laptop. She walk back in dinning room and put the laptop in front of Mikey. "Here look at that. I modified our files and I also made a new version of this app. With this we can track the people you're looking for."

"Hmm..." Mikey hmmed as he look the laptop. "You did a good job Y/n. Thank you for your hard work." He smiled at Y/n and patted her head.

"Huh... ahh umm yeah." Y/n said while looking at him completely shocked. "Yeah whatever...." She looked away blushing a little bit. 'Why am I brushing? So embarrassing...' She thought.