Chapte_23

"Sanzu-san, where are we going...? I still have to do some work..." Umi said as she was sitting in Sanzu's car next to him. "I have to submit my work by tomorrow, so can you please take me back?"

"Just shut up and sit there," Sanzu said without looking at her. 'Why do I have to bring her there? This such a pain in the ass.' He thought while driving. 

~Flashback~

"Sanzu, since you're the only guy who has talked to Umi a lot, so you will bring her to this place tonight," Y/n said as she handed him a paper. "Tonight we are going to celebrate her birthday there."

"Hah? Why would I bring her there? Can't you ask your girls to bring her there?" Sanzu asked angrily while staring at Y/n.

"Sanzu just do it," Mikey said who was sitting next to Y/n. 

"But... okay fine..." Sanzu loomed at Y/n and rolled his eyes. He then got up and walked away.

~End of flashback~

"Tch, I hate her." Sanzu whispered to himself.

"Hmm? Did you say something Sanzu-san?" Umi asked as she looked at him.

"No,"

"Okay then..." Umi said, looking down at her fingers. She then looked back at Sanzu one more time and smiled. 'He is so cute...' She thought as staring at him.

Sanzu could feel her staring at him. But even tho he could feel it he said nothing. He just let her stare. And after a while, Umi stop staring at him and looked outside the window and said.

"Sanzu-san, you are so cool, you know." She smiled widely as she said.

"H..ah.. hah what are you talking about? Stop talking nonsense and sit there quietly." Sanzu said as he looked away, trying to hide his face.

"Hehe,"

'Ahhh, that's the cutest hehe I have ever heard.' Sanzu thought as he put his left hand on his heart.

.
.
.

And sometime later, they arrived at Umi's company.

"Sanzu-san? Why are we at my company? Did you have something to do here?" Umi asked confused, while staring at him.

"Let's just go in," Sanzu said as he grabbed Umi's and started walking in the company.

"Why is it so dark here? I thought some employees were still here working..." Umi said as she and Sanzu were walking inside the company. "It's scary..." Umi grabs Sanzu's hand tightly.

'Why is she being cute suddenly?' Sanzu looked down at her and blushed.

"Sanzu-..."

Before Umi could say anything. They heard a loud voice saying, surprise.

"Surprise Umi."

"What...?" Umi said as it shocked her when she saw all the people there and the decoration of her company.

Everything at the party was like a party for the royal people. It looked like everything was expensive and antique. Everything was in purple and everyone there in the part was wearing beautiful royal gowns or suits.

"Ehh.. ehh what is this? Is someone's birthday today? Sanzu-san is your'..."

"Stupid," Sanzu tapped her head and said. "It's your birthday today."

"Ehhh, is it? Didn't know that... I was so busy with work I forgot my birthday." Umi said, a little embarrassed for not remembering her own birthday.

"Haha, now come on let's go change and celebrate your birthday," Lala said as she grabbed Umi's hand. "Y/n have prepared you a really beautiful gown. You'll love it when you see it." Then she and the girls started walking away while Y/n and Nana stayed behind. 

Y/n looked at Sanzu and smiled. "Thank you for bringing her here." She said, then she followed the girls. 

"Nana, aren't you gonna go with them?" Takeomi asked as he looked at her. 

"Nah, too tired. Since all the girls need to change their clothes and it'll take lots of time so I decided I'll just change my clothes at the end." Nana answered as she took a sip of her wine. 

"Oh..."

"Nana, I heard someone in your group like car racing. Do you know who is it?" Takeomi asked as all the boys looked at her.

"Oh, it's me. I like car racing. It's kinda like a hobby of mine." She answered while she was looking at the guests.

"Oh, that's so cool." Ran said as he walked in front of Nana. "We should totally race sometime. I like car racing too." He added.

"Huh? Oh okay, but you should ask the girls, too. They do race with me sometime. They are not a pro but they are pretty good at it." Nana said as she looked at him. "And I only race with pros. I feel bad if I play with someone who has just started racing. I have been racing since I was 13 so, no." She added then walked away.

"Since 13? Is she a pro then?" Rindo asked as he looked at Kakucho.

"Probably,"

"Oh, look Umi and Sei are ready." Rindo said as he saw Umi and Mei walking out of a room.

"Whoa, they look beautiful..." Ran said as he watch them.

'Beautiful...' Sanzu thought while staring at Umi.

"Umi, Sei over here," Ran called them. They looked at them and Umi smiled as they started walking toward them.

"Thank you for waiting, guys..." Umi thanked as she stand beside Ran. "Y/n and the others are coming soon. They are now doing their makeup." She said.

"Ohh..."

"Umi-chan you look really pretty in that dress." Ran said as he looked down at her.

"Oh...really..? Thank you..."

"Right, Sanzu? She looks like a princess, right?" Ran added as he turned around and smirked at him.

"Wha...? Whatever..." Sanzu said as he looked away.

"Seriously...? Can't I just go home now..." Sei whispered while she looked at the others.

"What? You want to go already?" Rindo asked as he heard her whispering, since he was standing beside her.

"Wha?" Sei glanced at her side to see Rindo looking down at her.

"The hell...?" She looked away. "Why are you standing beside me? Go away." She said.

"Tch, like I want to stand next to you," Rindo said before walking away. "Asshole," he rolled his eyes.

"I hope your eyes stuck there." She exclaimed as she saw him rolling his eyes.

"Why you-"

"Guys, we are ready. Let's go to the main hall and cut the cake," Y/n said as she ran towards them with the other girls. "Umi," she gave her hand to her.

"Thank you Y/n," she took her gave and they started to walk to the main hall where most of the people were.

"They all look beautiful..." Mikey whispered as he and the other boys followed them.