Chapter-24

It was now after Umi cut the cake. Everyone was in the ballroom, some were dancing while some were watching others dancing as they enjoyed their drinks. The bonten members were with the girl talking about stuff. 

"Y/n, I wanna slow dance too, but I don't have any partner," Lala whined as she pulled Y/n's hand. 

"Lala, I would dance with you, but I can't in this dress," Y/n said as she looked down at her dress. "I can't even walk properly in this dress." She added.

"Koko can dance with you, you know." Ran said as he smirked at Koko. "He is really good at dancing." 

"What? Bitch, I can't dance." Koko shouted as he glared at Ran. 

"Kokomelon? Dance with me... please..." Lala said as she looked at Koko with puppy eyes.  

"Koko, go dance. Your princess is asking you to dance go go," Rindo said as he nudged him.

"Rindo shut-..." Koko looked at Lala as she was still giving him the puppy look. He sighed. "Fine, let's go... dance," He said as he offered his hand to Lala. Lala looked at him, then smiled as she grabbed his hand and walked away.

"Looks like I'm going to win the bet~," Rindo said as he looked at Mei and smirked. 

"Shut up," Mei looked away. "Tsuki, I'm gonna go to the restroom," she said before walking away. 

"Okay,"

"Umi, you won't dance?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, umm, I don't know how to dance. I have never slow danced before..." Umi replied as she rubbed the back of her neck. 

"I also don't know how to dance so..." Y/n looked at Umi and smiled widely. "Let's go learn how to dance." She said, as she grabbed Umi's hand and ran to the dance floor. 

"Sanzu would have taught her how to dance instant of Y/n~," Rindo said as he gave Sanzu a side-look. " Right?"

"Sanzu, go to Umi and ask her to dance..." Mikey said as he stared at Y/n and Umi on the dance floor, trying to figure out how to dance. 

"Mikey!?!?" Sanzu looked at him in shock. 

"Just go already,"

"O...okay..." Sanzu walked towards Y/n and Umi. "Umi... would you... would you like... to dance with... me..." He whispered at the last part. 

"Huh? Oh umm," Umi looked at Y/n. Y/n nodded at her. Umi looked back at Sanzu and smiled. "Sure, I would love to dance with you." 

Sanzu looked down at her and smiled softly. "Thanks..." He took Umi's hand and walked away while Y/n walked back to the others. 

"Mikey!" She called him out as she walked toward him. 

"Hmm?" Mikey looked at her. 

"Let's go dance." She said as she grabbed his hand and walked back to the dance floor. 

"Y/n I... I don't know how to dance..." Mikey said as he was following her. 

"Same," Y/n said as she stopped in the middle of the dance floor and grinned at him. "Let's figure out how to dance. Here," She grabbed his hand and put them on her waist. She smiled at him and then put her hands around his shoulder. "And now," She looked at the other people who were dancing. "We move like this...?" She said as she and Mikey followed the dance steps of others. 

"Y/n... this is embarrassing..." Mikey said as he was blushing really hard. 

"Hmm~ it's not embarrassing at all. It's fun." Y/n said as she moved her face closer to his and brushed her nose against his. 

"Y/n..." 

"Hmm?"

"Looks like Y/n and Mikey are having fun. I wish I could dance too, but..." Ran said as he looked at Sei, Tsuki, and Nana. "Oh Tsuki, could you like-..."

"Kakucho-kun, would you like to dance with me?" Tsuki asked Kakucho as she cut Ran off. She then offered her hand to Kakucho.  

"Uhh, oh sure...?" Kakucho took her hand and they went to the dance floor. 

"Wow, so mean," Ran said as he watched them walk away. He then looked at the two girls who were still there. "Nana-..."

"Nope no, I'm good." She replied to Ran before he could even ask her. 

"These girls are so mean," Ran pouted the looked at Sei who was looking at him. 

"I would have danced with you but you didn't ask me first, so no." She said then walked away. 

"So so so mean," Ran said as he continued to pout.  

.

.

.

"Hmm~, didn't you say you can't dance?" Y/n said as she was dancing with Mikey. "But look at you... You're dancing pretty good." She added as she pulled him even closer to her. "I'm getting tired... Let's go to a room and get some rest." She looked up at him and smirked. 

"Okay..." Mikey and Y/n stopped dancing. They then walked out of the ballroom and went to find a room. 

"Hmm? Where are Y/n and Mikey-san going?" Umi said who was dancing with Sanzu. 

"They are probably looking for a room..." Sanzu said as he looked at Mikey and Y/n then back at Umi. "To have sex..." He whispered. 

"Huh? Did you say something...?" Umi asked, looking at him confused. 

"No, I said nothing." Sanzu said looking away. 

"Sanzu..." 

"Hmm?

"Thank you..."

"Hmm? For what?" He asked, staring at her with a confused look.

"For everything... For bringing me here... for celebrating my birthday with me... for dancing with me..." Umi said as she looked up at him while blushing. She then stopped dancing and pulled her hands away from him. 

"Hmm? You don't wanna dance anymore?" Sanzu asked. 

"Mhmm... I'm tired..." Umi said then she pull Sanzu down and got on her tip toe. "Thank you." She kissed him on the cheeks. "I'll go now..." Then she leaves.

.

.

"Koko, let's stop now. I'm tired." Lala said, hugging Koko as she yawn. 

"Hmm? okay, let's go then," Koko said as he pulled away and started to walk. 

"Noooo, carry me... I'm too tired to walk." Lala said, looking up at him with puppy eyes. 

"What? No... you're not a kid. Walk," Koko said, looking down at him.

"Pleaseeeee,"

"Ugh, I hate you so much," Koko said as he picked her up and started to walk out of the ballroom.

"I love you too..." Lala said sleepily while smiling.

"What...?"

.

.

.

"Y/n... they destroyed us... they killed all of us..."

"Ah," Y/n quickly got up. "Hah~ another dream..." She then around and saw Mikey peacefully sleeping next to her. "What time is it?" Y/n grabbed her phone from the nightstand and looked at the time. "3:07... hah..." Y/n sighed, then she got off of the bed. She then changed her clothes and strolled out of the room, making no noise. 

Y/n was now in her car, driving somewhere. And after like 1 hour of driving she got to a forest (It's a private forest by the way). Y/n then quickly got out of the car and locked the door. She then went into the forest. After walking for 20 minutes, she got to a place that looked like a grave. She walked around the graves and stop at a grave that was in the middle. 

"Hey... Raj... How are you?"