Chapter_19

"Y/n I love you..."

"Ahh" Y/n wake up from sleep. She looked around and cover her face. "Hah... again... This is the 20th time I have had this same dream. Should I visit him once I go back to Japan?" She got up from her bed and went to the bathroom. She washed her face and walked back into her room. "What time is it?" She grabs her phone and looks. "3:45 am... ahh.. should I go back to sleep?" She thinks for some time. "Nah I can't fall back to sleep now." She then grabbed her phone and went out of her room. "I'll just go to the roof and watch the sky."

She went to the roof and saw someone was sleeping on the couch. "Hmm?" She walked closer to the person.

"Y/n?" The person got up and look at her. "Why are you awake?"

"Couldn't sleep and you, Mikey?" she asked.

"Same... well I don't sleep since I can't fall asleep without taking a sleeping pill." He answered as he watched Y/n walking closer to him and sitting next to him.

"Oh..."

"Yeah and I thought you could sleep well but why awake?" He asked staring at her. "Did you have a nightmare or something?"

"Well, not a nightmare but... yeah something like that," Y/n answered looking down.

"Oh..." They sat there without saying anything. They just stared at the sky.

"So do you wanna talk about your nightmare?" Mikey ask

"Do you wanna talk about your sleeping problem?" Y/n ask back.

"No"

"Then no," Y/n said as she looked at him then back at the sky. Y/n slowly moves closer to Mikey and leans on his shoulder.

Mikey look down at her and smiled. 'Cute...'

"Mikey I have a question, I wanted to ask." Y/n said as she looked up at him. 

"Hmm?"

"How did you become like this? As far as I know, you were a happy kid and a leader of a little gang called Tokyo Manji Gang so, what was the cause that made you like this?" Y/n asked as she was still staring at him.

Mikey looked at her then looked away. "Nothing, I just wanted to become a gangster so I became one, that's all." He said not looking at her. "And how did you know 'I was a happy kid' as far as I know I never told anyone anything about my past self." He look at her.

"Oh, I know that because I did some research before joining your gang." She said as she smiled at him.

"I should have known that.... after all, you're the miss hacker." He rolled his eyes and looked back at the sky.

They stayed there till it was 5 am, talking about business and other stuff.

As Y/n was still talking she felt something on her shoulder. She looked at her shoulder and saw Mikey sleeping there. She smiled then put her hand on his cheeks.

"You're really beautiful." She said then move Mikey to her lap. "Sleep well, boss." She pat his head.

.
.
.

It was now 9:41 am and everyone was in the living room except for Mikey and Y/n. Tsuki and Kakucho were making breakfast while others were watching TV or doing their things.

"Lala I was watching TV. Give me the remote." Koko shouts as he saw Lala stealing the TV remote from him.

"No, you're watching a boring show and I want to watch a movie." Lala shout back. She quickly grab the remote and puts on the movie she wanted to watch.

"Really? After? I thought you watched this movie more than 100 times." Nana said looking at the TV screen while rolling her eyes.

"Seriously, I am sick of this movie." Sei said as she got up from the couch. "Imma just leave." She then went to the kitchen. "Tsuki I'm hungry."

"Oh Sei, right on time. The food is ready. Go call everyone." Tsuki said as she turn to Sei and Smiled.

"Okay..." Sei said as she went back into the living room. "Breakfast is ready." She told them then went into the dining room.

"Sei here," Tsuki said as she put Sei's food on the table. "Eat all of them okay? No leftovers." She pat Sei's head then went back to her chair.

"Wahh the foods look so good," Lala said running into the dining room.

"Lala no running,"

"Ah yes,"

"Here, I put some extra strawberries there so eat well." Tsuki said as she got up from her sit and grab Lala's plate. She walk to Lala and put the plate on the table.

"Yay, thank you. Strawberry strawberry strawberry." Lala said taking a seat next to Ran. "Ran-san would you like to have some milk. If so here have mine." She said as she slide the milk to Ran.

"I-..." Ran looked at her confused. He looked at Kakucho who was serving him his food. Kakucho just looks at him then leaves.

"Lala," Y/n said walking into the dining room. "Drink your milk." She takes a seat next to Tsuki. "Good morning." She smiled at her.

"Morning Y/n. Y/n should I bring you your food or you'll eat later?" Tsuki asked as she looked at her.

"Hmm I'm not hungry right now so, I'll just make some coffee for me." Y/n said as she got up from the chair then went to the kitchen.

"Y/n, should I make it for you? You can sit there and talk with others." Tsuki asked as she also got up from her chair and followed Y/n.

"No Tsuki it's fine. Just go sit there and enjoy your breakfast, okay?" Y/n said as she continued to walk.

"Oh okay then..." Tsuki went back to her seat and start to eat her breakfast. 'Why do I feel like something is wrong with her?' She thought.

While Tsuki was things about what's wrong with Y/n, others were busy eating their breakfast and talking about who knows what.

.
.
.

"Y/n Y/n let's go swim today. I wanna swim, I even brought my swimsuits. Let's go let's go let's go." Lala said as she dance around Y/n.

"Swim? Aren't you too smoll for swimming? What if you drown there?" Koko said as he smirked at Lala.

"Why you motherfucker,"

"Lala,"

"But Y/n look he is being mean to me. Do something." She said whining while hugging Y/n's hand.

"Koko stop teasing Lala." Y/n said to Koko then she look at Lala. "And sure let's go swimming today." She smiled

"Yay,"

"Ahh~ my darling look so amazing when she smiles." Ran said while looking at Y/n.

Rindo look at his brother with a disgusting look. "You suck," He said before getting up and leaving his brother there.

"Y/n..." Tsuki called her as she was standing next to her.

"Hmm?" Y/n turn around to look at her. "Yes?"

"Did something happen? It's look like something is bordering you." Tsuki asked. "Since morning till now, you look like you're lost in thought? What happened?"

"...." Y/n looked at Tsuki then looked away then she looked back at her. "I had a dream of him..."

"Raj's....?"