❤Chapter 1❤

Starting off the story, yay! This may not be the longest book but I will try and sretch it out. anyway enough talking let's get reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one pov

*Beep Beep*

Ryder: Ryder, here.

Cap'n Turbot: Help! I seem to have gotten myself in a bit of a perfectly placed poised position!

Ryder: Cap'n, I'm going to need you to calm down and explain to me in more detail.

Cap'n Turbot: As I was watching the Walrus' flapping their fantastic fins around in the sea I wasn't watching where the Flounder was going and ended up on some island with the Flounder in pieces!

Ryder: Alright Cap'n, we are on our way, No boat is too smashed, No Pup is too small!

*Beep*

Ryder: Paw Patrol, to the lookout!

All pups in sync: Ryder needs us!

All the pups run in the lookout and guess who comes barreling through with poor Rocky somehow attached to him? Marshall

Marshall: I guess you could say I was on my bareilly way to Rocky.

All-Rocky & Marshall: Marshall...

Rocky: Right now green is not go... it's run away from barrels with Marshall's on them.

Every pup but Rocky begins laughing as the elevator doors finally close

Rocky had a new uniform that nobody knew what it was except him and Ryder, Rocky's uniform was of course green but it had a riptide on it showing it was water related and looked as though it would keep him dryer than the sun.

Zuma: Wow, Dude that's sick!

Rocky: *Nods in acknowledgment*

Chase: Paw Patrol, ready for action Ryder, Sir!

Ryder: Thanks for rushing over Pups, Cap'n Turbot has been stranded on an island with the flounder out in pieces and needs our help fast! So for this mission I will need, Zuma! You will help by getting some of the pieces of the flounder that may have drifted out into the sea.

Zuma: Weady, set, get wet!

Ryder: And lastly Rocky! You will help by putting the Flounder back to its former glory and you know exactly how.

Rocky: Don't lose it, Re-use it!

Rubble: With all due respect Ryder, Sir but how will Rocky get there without a hovercraft like you and Zuma? Also with his fear of water.

Ruder: That's where Rocky's new uniform comes in handy. Rocky meet us at the bottom.

*Rocky nods and heads down the slide to the bottom*

Ryder: Alright Pups other than Zuma head down the elevator to Rocky we will meet ya there.

All: Yes Ryder!

Ryder: Alright Zuma I'm going to need you to change your uniform into this then come down the slide, see ya down there!

Getting changed as quickly as he can, Zuma sees that his new uniform matches Rocky's but instead of it being green it was orange, Zuma runs for the slide not wanting to waste any more of their slowly running out time.

Arriving at the bottom Zuma see's Rocky running off in a direction towards the sea, not a single emotion visible on his face, now noticing Rocky was in the air above the sea falling into it with a splash, coming back out on top of the submarine not looking a single bit wet or scared.